Page 27 of 58 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: Grant Nelson NBA Draft??

Default Re: Grant Nelson NBA Draft??

i watched the combine the last 2 days, what a joke. Jovic and others would never make the NBA if they played in this hot garbage.

Bruin 0 chance of grant coming back to NDSU no matter how many times some of you think he is.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Off 2 a good start a dunk a rebound and drawed 2 fouls

Woah nellie Just missed off an alley oop

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    Woah nellie Just missed off an alley oop
    man he needed that!

7 pts 3 reb 1 asst

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    i watched the combine the last 2 days, what a joke. Jovic and others would never make the NBA if they played in this hot garbage.

Bruin 0 chance of grant coming back to NDSU no matter how many times some of you think he is.
    I think people actually enjoy reading what is actually being said,
    rather than that thing you do. Like the above post.
    I don’t think Nelson is coming back, but I don’t think it’s a “0 chance”
    either. To me it’s more likely he transfers. If he had been a 40%
    college 3 point shooter, things would be better for his going NBA.
    Still could happen, will be interesting to see the reports as they trickle out after the Combine and assessment period.

Larry bird pat riley jerry west things that make you to hmmmmmm ... 2 of the teams he met with only have 1st round picks and 1 (the knicks) dont have a pick at all ... my dang tivo cut off at the 4th quarter today but from what i saw of both games he guarded everything top notch rebounded was tipping balls all over the place picked and popped drove it u name it in sum he brung it and was 100% noticable out there at all times as opposed to a guy like wilson from kansas or jabar rice from texas if they wernt on the roster i wouldnt even no they played also pretty neat bobby jackson was his coach for this one of the all time greats! Anybody else thinking the nba types r lookin at mcfeels and wondering if he isnt boom goes the dynamite guy all growd up?

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    Larry bird pat riley jerry west things that make you to hmmmmmm ... 2 of the teams he met with only have 1st round picks and 1 (the knicks) dont have a pick at all ... my dang tivo cut off at the 4th quarter today but from what i saw of both games he guarded everything top notch rebounded was tipping balls all over the place picked and popped drove it u name it in sum he brung it and was 100% noticable out there at all times as opposed to a guy like wilson from kansas or jabar rice from texas if they wernt on the roster i wouldnt even no they played also pretty neat bobby jackson was his coach for this one of the all time greats! Anybody else thinking the nba types r lookin at mcfeels and wondering if he isnt boom goes the dynamite guy all growd up?
    I don’t follow the NBA much anymore, but I think a better contract combined with a G-League roster spot - if some team guarantees that, might be a possibility. I don’t know if a draft pick is necessary, but you can always “buy” a draft pick. Especially from a team that has too many.

Then, could pro coaches help improve that 3 point shot more than a P5.
    Especially with playing against G-League athletes and NBA rules…

Anyone more familiar with this stuff care to comment?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...e/11531621002/

if Grant gets a 1st Round pick suggestion
    OR a "guarantee 2-way contract with a team and is told he'll be drafted" then he will go NBA its basically that simple.
    if Grant doesn't get 1 of those.... then he'll goto Kansas Kentucky Arkansas Creighton and make $1 million in NIL next year.