Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: STIG will RETIRE! im breaking the news.

Default Re: STIG will RETIRE! im breaking the news.

I would be surprised if he doesn't retire. Why not, you've worked 35-40 years and have a chance to go out on top, having built the program from an average DII team to FCS champions. How could you end better than that?
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    I would be surprised if he doesn't retire. Why not, you've worked 35-40 years and have a chance to go out on top, having built the program from an average DII team to FCS champions. How could you end better than that?
    Undefeated season maybe?
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

DakotaOkie is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Successive national championships (goes with undefeated season but is the real cherry on the sundae)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Why? He's got teh next 2 or 3 natty in teh bag already. Retire with more then any single Bison coach by himself eh.

Lardsin must go!

Yup, he's good until he's 70. Where else can a head coach safely ride their moped to and from football practice but in Brookings?

The attached link https://www.argusleader.com/story/sp...s/69794599007/ is an Argus Leader article that kind of hints that Stig may retire.

It includes this paragraph "In the world of NIL and the transfer portal, it’s almost a certainty there will be some roster attrition. Wide receiver Tyler Feldkamp, a Roosevelt alum, has already transferred to Campbell. And wide receivers coach Josh Davis was just hired by rival USD to be offensive coordinator. Other coaches could be poached (or retire...) as well."

Quote Originally Posted by goyotes View Post
    The attached link https://www.argusleader.com/story/sp...s/69794599007/ is an Argus Leader article that kind of hints that Stig may retire.

It includes this paragraph "In the world of NIL and the transfer portal, it’s almost a certainty there will be some roster attrition. Wide receiver Tyler Feldkamp, a Roosevelt alum, has already transferred to Campbell. And wide receivers coach Josh Davis was just hired by rival USD to be offensive coordinator. Other coaches could be poached (or retire...) as well."
    Maybe he gets taken down by his taxes again and decides that he'd rather be no income
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Quote Originally Posted by goyotes View Post

Nice job poaching Davis. How long are you going to stick with Nielson?
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    May I add my choices? "conference conjecture" or "conference innuendo"
    1 vote for “innuendo,” please…
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

The real question is, how much more would Shtiggy have to do to get the stadium or a street named after him?
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery