Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: STIG will RETIRE! im breaking the news.

Default STIG will RETIRE! im breaking the news.

I'm breaking the news even before the matt zimmer the NBOTS does or any of the other wannabe journalists.

STIG will RETIRE.... because they are worried about DC Jimmy Rodgers leaving, so he will be the New Coach.

He didn't want to do it down in Frisco & take away from the team, he will do it on his own at a press conference.

If I'm wrong & my south dakota buddy is wrong, so what, screw em! (not SD or Gully!)

NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Default Re: STIG will RETIRE! im breaking the news.

I doubt it but it would be a ride off into the sunset moment. Would kind of piss me off because I want the opportunity to beat a Stig coached team, otherwise he gets the last laugh. And I could never heckle a new coach in the dome tbe same way. Come to think of it, I kind of like the weird guy

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Retire? I thought he was going to poof into a cloud of dust after he finally won a championship?
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I doubt it but it would be a ride off into the sunset moment. Would kind of piss me off because I want the opportunity to beat a Stig coached team, otherwise he gets the last laugh. And I could never heckle a new coach in the dome tbe same way. Come to think of it, I kind of like the weird guy
    I’m imagining Stig wearing his most coveted of vests sitting in a nice pleather chair with the light of a flickering fireplace glow bouncing off his beverage of choice (you know the one) cackling to himself all while staring at a framed picture of Zenner on the mantle thinking about what might have been if Entz was running the show back then.

Creepy Mr Burns vibes for everyone.
    Last edited by 23Bison; 01-11-2023 at 02:53 PM.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Stig ain't going nowhere.

As long as lawyers charge a retainer and the courts order alimony Stig will be with us.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    I'm breaking the news even before the matt zimmer the NBOTS does or any of the other wannabe journalists.

STIG will RETIRE.... because they are worried about DC Jimmy Rodgers leaving, so he will be the New Coach.

He didn't want to do it down in Frisco & take away from the team, he will do it on his own at a press conference.

If I'm wrong & my south dakota buddy is wrong, so what, screw em! (not SD or Gully!)

That's DC Jimmy Rodgers inventor of the 4-4-4 defense to you, lakes.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post

I think you have me confused with the so called fan.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

I'm going to have to change the name of this forum to "Conference Speculation."

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    I'm going to have to change the name of this forum to "Conference Speculation."
    May I add my choices? "conference conjecture" or "conference innuendo"