Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839

Thread: NDSU to AAC prepare theyself.

Default Re: NDSU to AAC prepare theyself.

Quote Originally Posted by totoinfl View Post
    First they would probably want 2 schools to pair up for travel. Second would they really want to bring in teams that would be more than just competitive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Maybe something has changed, but prior to UMass the whole school was bus trips. The Dakotas would be a flight for everyone in the conference.

I just don’t see it. Doesn’t mean I’m not wrong. The MSP market gets forgotten for the XDSUs.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

If they allow football-only affiliate members and we stay in the summit league for all other sports there would be no need for a travel partner.

Quote Originally Posted by totoinfl View Post
    First they would probably want 2 schools to pair up for travel. Second would they really want to bring in teams that would be more than just competitive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's OK to not be OK.

taper is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    If they allow football-only affiliate members and we stay in the summit league for all other sports there would be no need for a travel partner.
    I think you should take a look at the MAC's history with FB only affiliates. That's not a series of mistakes they're going to make again. The xDSUs would be a good culture fit to the MAC, if a little small and out of the way.

NI4NI is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by taper View Post
    I think you should take a look at the MAC's history with FB only affiliates. That's not a series of mistakes they're going to make again. The xDSUs would be a good culture fit to the MAC, if a little small and out of the way.
    And for the most part, they can both be competitive in far more than just football.

BigHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by taper View Post
    UMass was previously one of those mistakes. UMass had to give up A10 basketball to rejoin.

Pretty sure they won't touch FB only, it will be all or nothing membership if offered.