Page 30 of 39 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU to AAC prepare theyself.

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: NDSU to AAC prepare theyself.

Quote Originally Posted by reformedUNDfan View Post
    SMU nagged their way into the ACC.

If you want to move up you need to be in the discussion and forcing yourself into the discussion is a great start.
    Wasn't SMU already FBS?
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    This!! I was told the AAC would of pulled the trigger on NDSU but NDSU wasn’t aggressive enough
    Like 56BISON73, I'm calling BS on you as well El Chirpo. I'm suspicious about all of your sources of information. I suspect this source was a crossing guard at an elementary school in DL who heard from his 4th cousin living in a swamp in Louisiana that North Delta Swamp University (NDSU) wasn't aggressive enough about pulling the trigger on joining the Anonymous Athletic Confederation (AAC); a three team touch football league.

taper is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Wasn't SMU already FBS?
    Plus they have A LOT of money and are in Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by SiouxHockeyBisonFo View Post
    Delaware is gone too. Any teams left for the bison to play?
    How many have moved now? Shocker bison waited wayyyyy too long to make the jump again. Just couldn't learn from their past mistakes.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    North Dakota

Conservative. Not saying that is always a bad thing, but certainly not saying it is always a good thing either.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Well, what is the case then Mr Know It All?
    Oh the irony of calling someone Mr. Know It All who's calling bullshit on the ultimate Mr. Know It All.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Well if they want to do it, there is nothing standing in their way. Almost everyone that cared about playing real football is gone.
    Exactly my point. With all the talk the last few years about fairness in the playoffs and making sure more student athletes get an opportunity to play in the playoffs(expansion) don't kid yourself that eventually they will use those same excuses to level the playing field for the good of the student athlete.

Did you catch how many times I said student athlete? That will be the mantra heard over and over again for the next few years in the FCS.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Pretty simple. If they dont want you they dont want you. If they wanted NDSU they would have taken us.
    I want NDSU to provide the public with all the details that show how much effort they made to get an FBS invite. Can't just sit there and wait for an invite. What little NDSU has provided to date doesn't make it seem like they (NDSU) tried very hard.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTitan View Post
    Oh the irony of calling someone Mr. Know It All who's calling bullshit on the ultimate Mr. Know It All.
    LOL, says the guy with 14 posts. Is this one of PL's buddies? Maybe Pat Simmers?

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    I want NDSU to provide the public with all the details that show how much effort they made to get an FBS invite. Can't just sit there and wait for an invite. What little NDSU has provided to date doesn't make it seem like they (NDSU) tried very hard.
    they would NEVER do that, BECAUSE THEY HAVE NEVER DONE SHIT!

Aresco reached out via a NDSU Booster this past winter around Frisco Time. NDSU could be up for a member discussion but Aresco didn't think the NDSU admin wanted it. (AKA they aren't publicly announcing!! or glad handing backdoor channels even)

Remember everyone, Matt Entz MENTIONED the AAC , that is PUBLIC SD...

Sad Really when you think about it.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    they would NEVER do that, BECAUSE THEY HAVE NEVER DONE SHIT!

Aresco reached out via a NDSU Booster this past winter around Frisco Time. NDSU could be up for a member discussion but Aresco didn't think the NDSU admin wanted it. (AKA they aren't publicly announcing!! or glad handing backdoor channels even)

Remember everyone, Matt Entz MENTIONED the AAC , that is PUBLIC SD...

Sad Really when you think about it.
    We need to go fbs somehow someway. Reality is if no one is inviting us we should start our own conference with ND,SD, Montana and a few other schools. This is now D2 and the individuals that were here the second of the 90’s don’t want to see that watered down stuff.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.