Page 1 of 39 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU to AAC prepare theyself.

Default NDSU to AAC prepare theyself.

NDSU to AAC is my prediction of the research I am conducting while I'm away from Bisonville.

East Carolina | Florida Atlantic | Memphis | Navy | North Texas | Rice | South Florida | SMU | Temple | UTSA | Tulane | Tulsa | UAB | Charlotte

16 Teams are wanted by all conferences at the starts of the College Football Playoff Expansion. ESPN will goto bat for NDSU to be added to AAC.

AAC wants to be the HIGHEST RATED G5 Conference in order to get that G5 CFP Auto Bid, NDSU helps that & helps beat non conference teams to increase the rankings!

NDSU & ______ can be added to reach that 16 teams
    (Air Force to join with Navy?)
    (Missouri State ready?)
    (Delaware or East Coast FCS team)
    (Boise State?)

the AAC mention by coach in article & 2 other sources had no idea Coach Entz was going to say that, It might of been a trial balloon floated to see what reactions were.... Everything was positive. There are couple threads on AAC message board popping up

Tulsa & Memphis are a quick charter flight for the team, driveable for fans;
    that along with 4 Texas Teams with Fargo to Dallas direct flight options.

Football Only probably works best, but if NDSU gets a full sports invite, you GOTTA Take it! It would significantly improve our Basketball and Olympic Sports. (Wrestling stays in Big 12 obviously)

I will continue my research & check in later with you all. This is Exciting!!!! I can't sit & argue with you guys sorry.... just get ready!!!!
    Last edited by El_Chapo; 01-11-2023 at 03:18 AM.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Default Re: NDSU to AAC prepare theyself.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    NDSU to AAC is my prediction of the research I am conducting while I'm away from Bisonville.

East Carolina | Florida Atlantic | Memphis | Navy | North Texas | Rice | South Florida | SMU | Temple | UTSA | Tulane | Tulsa | UAB | Charlotte

16 Teams are wanted by all conferences at the starts of the College Football Playoff Expansion. ESPN will goto bat for NDSU to be added to AAC.

(Missouri State ready?)

the AAC mention by coach in article & 2 other sources had no idea Coach Entz was going to say that, It might of been a trial balloon floated to see what reactions were.... Everything was positive. There are couple threads on AAC message board popping up

Football Only probably works best, but if NDSU gets a full sports invite, you GOTTA Take it! It would significantly improve our Basketball and Olympic Sports. (Wrestling stays in Big 12 obviously)

I will continue my research & check in later with you all. This is Exciting!!!! I can't sit & argue with you guys sorry.... just get ready!!!!
    Yeah we can hardly wait.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

AAC would dip into MWC, Sun Belt before us.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    if ESPN wants NDSU in the AAC then lets go.

https://awfulannouncing.com/ncaa/esp...espn-plus.html

Commissioner Mike Aresco was with ESPN before big east & now aac commissioner so he knows ESPN

ps- also this nugget i found
    "
    @ChrisVannini
    If the Pac-12 were to expand and take SMU, you'd have to assume NDSU would be the best option for the AAC to remain at 14.
    Last edited by El_Chapo; 01-11-2023 at 04:08 AM.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Lets do it!

SDSU just improved their brand too so come with us

The AAC Conference Championship is on ABC, hosted by the conference winner. Fargodome or Dykhouse on ABC on a Saturday. Then a Bowl Game, not during the NFL

Tulane beat USC in the Cotton Bowl in New Orleans

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I'll remind you all that I was on the AAC bandwagon early.
    Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Youngstown is the Grand Forks of Ohio.

Quote Originally Posted by reformedUNDfan View Post
    I'll remind you all that I was on the AAC bandwagon early.
    I'm on any conference bandwagon that doesn't have MVC in it.

"Conducting research"? That's an insult to anyone who does real research and requires you to consider all angles, not just your same tired rants.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post

AAC wants to be the HIGHEST RATED G5 Conference in order to get that G5 CFP Auto Bid, NDSU helps that & helps beat non conference teams to increase the rankings!

(Missouri State ready?)
    (Boise State?)

Great research. I think you are mixing teams from AAC and Conf. USA. Warning: I did no research for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    They tried, and they tried. As much as I hate contributing to a Chapo spam thread, I’m hearing more and more “gee idk anything but the AAC would be a great fit” from people close to the university…

I would just about die and go to heaven
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*