Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CFP Championship

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default CFP Championship

TCU is the worst team in college football. They are being embarrassed on national TV and should fire their entire coaching staff before they board the flight home. They couldn't even win their conference championship game losing to a D2 aw-shucks coach. They are lucky to be 13-1 and should have lost to SMU, Kansas, and Baylor. Georgia's 2nd string is now killing them. They must be the second ranked team in FBS.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Default Re: CFP Championship

I feel bad for them.

Idk what the coach even tells them in the locker room.
    College of Business Alumnus

DakotaOkie is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    TCU is the worst team in college football. They are being embarrassed on national TV and should fire their entire coaching staff before they board the flight home. They couldn't even win their conference championship game losing to a D2 aw-shucks coach. They are lucky to be 13-1 and should have lost to SMU, Kansas, and Baylor. Georgia's 2nd string is now killing them. They must be the second ranked team in FBS.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
    I realize this is a slightly tongue-in-cheek given the many threads that emerged here yesterday, but 65-7 is just plain humiliating for any game much less the college football playoff finals.

BigHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by DakotaOkie View Post
    I realize this is a slightly tongue-in-cheek given the many threads that emerged here yesterday, but 65-7 is just plain humiliating for any game much less the college football playoff finals.
    Yep, honestly gives more ammo to those that say 4 teams is too many.
    12 is a done deal, but it could be a very very long time before they consider any more.

Also shows how big the gap is between SEC, B1G and everyone else, even the other P5's
    Can easily argue the "real" championship game was Georgia vs OSU on new years eve.

Both Georgia and SDSU play the game correctly—keep foot on gas and call plays that allow your players to dominate.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

65-7. Holy shit. Stoney Brook would have put up a better fight

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

kab1one is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Both Georgia and SDSU play the game correctly—keep foot on gas and call plays that allow your players to dominate.
    So the the guys behind me who felt SDSU and STig were classless for running up the score when it became 45-21 with 8 or 9 minutes left were wrong?

Many they were pissed. And I'm like" we just had a chance to cut the lead to 10 with 11 minutes left, but we threw an interception".

Quote Originally Posted by kab1one View Post
    So the the guys behind me who felt SDSU and STig were classless for running up the score when it became 45-21 with 8 or 9 minutes left were wrong?

Many they were pissed. And I'm like" we just had a chance to cut the lead to 10 with 11 minutes left, but we threw an interception".
    Their last score via the air was very defendable and we once again did not get it done. Plus, despite the “decision” to only go for 1 on our last TD, we continued to play and attempt to score, like you mention.
    Last edited by CAS4127; 01-10-2023 at 01:07 PM.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by DakotaOkie View Post
    If NDSU went FBS and had the best season we could imagine, this is what would be waiting for them the first round of the playoffs.
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

DePereBisonFan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Georgia beat Samford by only 33, so there's that. FCS > Big12.

Was the entire TCU team hungover? How does something like this even happen? Just think, it was a missed field goal away from being Ohio State and TCU, and that would have doubtless been way more interesting.
    "It's important in this life to dream big" - Brock Jensen during one of Kolpack and Izzo's pregame shows of the 2014 season.

"If you quit now, you quit for the rest of your life" - Chris Board 8/17/16 in the forum article.