Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why all the bellyaching

Default Why all the bellyaching

Do all of you complaining about coaching….. players … schemes…. Realize how fortunate we have been for the last decade plus to watch Bison football… it hasn’t died we were just in the national championship game…. You would think reading the board we returned to 2009 form and finished 3-8
    Cmon people a little class
    TRUST THE PROCESS

Default Re: Why all the bellyaching

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    Do all of you complaining about coaching….. players … schemes…. Realize how fortunate we have been for the last decade plus to watch Bison football… it hasn’t died we were just in the national championship game…. You would think reading the board we returned to 2009 form and finished 3-8
    You can appreciate our incredible history AND call out horrible coaching, coordinators, lack of fundamentals, bad execution, and bad recruiting on the D-line that got us here. If you dont call it out, you are supporting mediocre play. We werent even competitive. You don't win games in 2023 because of the past. Its all about now. Lets fix whats wrong

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

I think it’s more frustration on what could have been with better coaching. We’ve lost games before and we’ve not won the championship twice since 2011 but this one feels different for some reason. I hopeful it gets corrected but, will you be super excited if the Defense doesn’t improve and Roehl continues his play-calling trends? I’ll be disappointed if I see that. That’s just me.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Its not the fact that we lost. Its HOW we lost and why.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

AlumniGreen is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Two things can be true:
    1. We can appreciate the incredible run NDSU has (and will continue to have). I doubt anyone including SDSU will be able to ever top it.
    2. We can acknowledge there are big and ONGOING problems with coaching that HAVE to be addressed and dealt with in no uncertain terms so that we can resume that incredible run. By expressing valid concerns about the coaching decisions of recent months, we are not negating anything that has happened in the past years. I have run into a bunch of my friends who are Bison fans and admirers in the past 24 hours. All say the same thing to paraphrase: FIX THIS!

The curve has been trending downwards ever since Tyler Roehl became the OC. Losing markers games back-to-back, losing a winnable FBS game, ...

Cuz losing sucks, that's why.

I'm not a fan of Roehl, but the QB taking a 15 yard penalty for taunting, when on the 5 yard line, is not Roehl's fault.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodmakesthegrassgrow View Post
    I'm not a fan of Roehl, but the QB taking a 15 yard penalty for taunting, when on the 5 yard line, is not Roehl's fault.
    If that’s the culture you tolerate then that’s what you get.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bloodmakesthegrassgrow View Post
    U r correct but the whole second half had Roehls stamp on it.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.