Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Why all the bellyaching

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Why all the bellyaching

Quote Originally Posted by RadioBison View Post
    Should I check these places out on my summer vacation?

https://goo.gl/maps/Q1AnXoFFmitXQyiTA
    https://goo.gl/maps/T2MbCofTLVvoTJ8Q9
    I’d check and find out if there is a wedding reception at the bar first if you go! Otherwise it could be a tad bit quiet.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    I’d check and find out if there is a wedding reception at the bar first if you go! Otherwise it could be a tad bit quiet.
    And plus i haven't had a drop in over 2 months so it won't get that crazy anyways eh. And the last drop was just one drink so not even sure that counts. Haven't tied one on since Teddy's service eh.

Lardsin must go!

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    And plus i haven't had a drop in over 2 months so it won't get that crazy anyways eh. And the last drop was just one drink so not even sure that counts. Haven't tied one on since Teddy's service eh.
    Damn congratulations! It was a good time but under shitty circumstances. I on the other hand have a few drops a few nights a week. Just a night cap before bed.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by 2011BisonAlumni View Post
    In the middle of #3, the wheels should have been turning for an FBS move.

I think we will look back on it as a massive fuck up.
    Why would it have been a fuck up when nobody wanted us back then also? Pretty assumptive on your part.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Time to look in the mirror. It was painfully obvious that some folks didn't go through their pre-game superstition routines properly.

I mean, I didn't see a nine wolf t-shirt at any time this year. And before you say, "There is no such thing as a nine wolf t-shirt" like some sort of commie crybaby, behold thee this:

Amazon.com: The Mountain Find 9 Wolves T-Shirt : Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Time to look in the mirror. It was painfully obvious that some folks didn't go through their pre-game superstition routines properly.

I mean, I didn't see a nine wolf t-shirt at any time this year. And before you say, "There is no such thing as a nine wolf t-shirt" like some sort of commie crybaby, behold thee this:

Amazon.com: The Mountain Find 9 Wolves T-Shirt : Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry
    No guy on a Buffalo

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    No guy on a Buffalo
    Come back to me Scottie!!!!!!

Q: Why all the bellyaching?
    A: Offseason. But don't worry, it'll continue in-season also.

It's taken the Jacks 18 years in FCS to catch up to us and they finally beat our most depleted team ever in the Natty; wtf are we bitchin about? I don't remember throwing in the towel on the program when Troy State kicked a last second field goal to beat us in the D2 Natty; we came back and one the Natty the next year. We are likely to do the same thing next season and then we'll have to listen to the constant bitching about moving up even though no conference that we want wants us. We support one of the best f'ing football programs in the nation at any level, and people outside of our bubble recognize that and congratulate us on it. Stop bitchin and raise a glass to the Mighty Bison!