Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031

Thread: We Will not win another NC under Entz. Discuss

NI4NI is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: We Will not win another NC under Entz. Discuss

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    Maybe a first on Bisonville: debating over whose team is worse at tackling.
    That's funny!

A little depressing huh?
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by ALPHAGRIZ1 View Post
    Have your opinion but I watch the games and who knows how the stupid math works for the grading? NDSU 56.4 what does that number actually mean? You almost miss 50% of your tackles, of course not. Its a stupid made up math equation to try and make somebody look smart with analytics and that shit doesn't tell the whole story.

I stand by my original post and comments
    I’d be surprised if we miss less than 50% of our tackles. Most of our tackles are made by at least 2 guys, mostly 3, and if there is no gang tackle option, the 2nd or 3rd guy finally brings him down.

I stand by my original reply and comments as well. I think your hatred for the ‘Cats is clouding your judgement and i mean no disrespect.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Not a 1-year thing either. Confirms what our eyes have told us for the last 2 seasons. I understand a game here or there where tackles are missed, but it's been consistently poor with no improvement.

Poor tackling and fundamentals is why I think we lose to MSU.
    So why is there no improvement. Our coaches are too stupid to see tackling is a problem? Actions are taken, but the changes taken by the appropriate coaches don't fix the problem? Or maybe the current players are unable to learn new techniques, are not physically talented enough, scared to tackle, or don't care? Just unbelievable how the bottom fell out and the defense looks bad. Tackling isn't the only problem. Lack of experience in the secondary is understandable based on the sudden player departures, but not having big and physical D linemen and linebackers is inexcusable considering the level where NDSU's program was consistently performing.

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    I’d be surprised if we miss less than 50% of our tackles. Most of our tackles are made by at least 2 guys, mostly 3, and if there is no gang tackle option, the 2nd or 3rd guy finally brings him down.

I stand by my original reply and comments as well. I think your hatred for the ‘Cats is clouding your judgement and i mean no disrespect.
    I was not implying that you guys were missing half your tackles just that these stupid numbers analytics guys come up with dont mean much to me same with Sagarin, look how wrong that shit is all the time

I don't hate the cats they just are not as good as everyone is trying to make them out to be. They are irrelevant to me, they haven't been relevant since 1984.

You guys will win.

No offense taken enjoy the game this weekend
    AG1 - by himself at the West Acres food court

The age old insult “Your dad can beat up my dad!”

Quote Originally Posted by ALPHAGRIZ1 View Post
    I was not implying that you guys were missing half your tackles just that these stupid numbers analytics guys come up with dont mean much to me same with Sagarin, look how wrong that shit is all the time

I don't hate the cats they just are not as good as everyone is trying to make them out to be. They are irrelevant to me, they haven't been relevant since 1984.

You guys will win.

No offense taken enjoy the game this weekend
    They were at least 2nd most relevant in 2021 and they legitimately beat the Bunnies this year. Fwiw…

Enjoy your weekend, too.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery