Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: SDSU Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default Re: SDSU Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by DCinOK View Post
    Which came first, less Bison fan interest (see the domes empty seats, more blue than gold in Frisco today) or the obvious decline in player talent? Seems to me its a general decline of both, which means the program is descending rather than ascending.
    There was more fans in Arizona than in Frisco this year. Being in the title game is a new thing for sdsu fans so them caring to show up makes sense. Our fans still out travel SDSU by light years!

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    No reason to take Sproles over a kid like Belquist. You get the best kids from home. Belquist is ten times the player Sproles was and he was the second he got to UND
    What does it matter when we wouldn’t have thrown the ball a fraction as much as he now sees. He’d prob be riding the bench for all we know with this coaching staff…..

Quote Originally Posted by 80ALUM View Post
    A pox on whatever season ticketholder sold their allotment to 6 bunny fans who sat behind me. Foul language, intentionally spilling beer on us, denigrating our team and school, etc. Classless fan base.
    Must have been Vikings fans. Have you ever been to a Vikings game and sat near some packer fans? Sounds about like the same experience!

Quote Originally Posted by B.Schlossman Fan Club View Post
    There was more fans in Arizona than in Frisco this year. Being in the title game is a new thing for sdsu fans so them caring to show up makes sense. Our fans still out travel SDSU by light years!
    Absolutely agree. Its not like we had a bad turnout, SDSU had a great turnout. I remember when I was that fired up in 2011.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

The offensive scheme With three weeks to prepare was a major letdown. And the scheme was really that way all season if you think about it. How many, if any, games did we play crisp and solid this year for a full game? None.

The D was equally as bad and we never did really improve over the season to a comfort zone on solid tackling.

Lots of things to work on. A big thing on O is all the personnel groupings and substitutions. We need to keep on the field our best 11 players, not mass substitutions of players who are not part of are best 11. Makes no sense and clearly doesn’t keep your best 11 on the field 90% of time.

Did SDSU sub in all sort of player groups? No, the kept there best eleven on the field.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    What's this weird "cousin fucking" thing? North Dakota is equally if not more hick than South Dakota and likely always will be.
    Well one of the most famous NDSU grads the last decade married her own brother.. so that doesnt help our cause..

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Remember when I said he wasnt a Bison fan? He's been waiting a decade for this
    I’m starting to believe you. He’s already admitted he’s a bigger Notre Dame fan…
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

We lack stars and impact players. You know, a player where you think wow, that's a big time player.

You know, like a Jabril Cox, Christian Watson, Trey Lance, Nick DeLuca, John Crockett, Kyle Emmanual. etc. Who are the stars next year?
    we've been warning about recruiting for 2-3 years now bro. where u been
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Nope. If we ever needed to blitz it was today.
    yet some people yelled at me for saying we needed to hit him!!! and BLITZ
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    yet some people yelled at me for saying we needed to hit him!!! and BLITZ
    No, you said we needed to injure him. Big difference between hitting a college kid and trying to knock him out of the game.

Dewey