Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: SDSU Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default Re: SDSU Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Glad the coaches and players dont have the same defeatist mentality as some here. Lose a game and its fire everyone and all the players suck, and we will never beat the Jacks or win the title again. I’m pissed too but damn, seriously some of you are insane!
    Entz has done nothing. We have been on a steady decline since he got the job. Coincidence? Unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Glad the coaches and players dont have the same defeatist mentality as some here. Lose a game and its fire everyone and all the players suck, and we will never beat the Jacks or win the title again. I’m pissed too but damn, seriously some of you are insane!
    Bingo. I’m mad we lost but the sky is not falling. Fuck the Jacks and their fans and fuck Gatorade-sweater-sucking Stig, too.

I am pumped for next year.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Yeah, and you’re not… for some reason…
    I've never got one. Nor have most. You ever driven when you shouldn't have though?
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by WhoRepsTheLurker View Post
    NDSU got caught off schedule losing Trey. I understand why he left, and I'm glad he got his $$. I hope he has a real career in the NFL, but it hasn't started well, fwiw

Right after covid was the TP. It's too soon to judge this staff, but we will be watching keenly next year ...

If was Entz I'd hit the gym and try to find my inner warrior, but I'm nuts and I become nutzer when I don't work out, so maybe that's just me

Heavy is the crown, Matt. Heavy is the crown. You too stig ...
    Honestly, next year is make or break. We need to see improvement - and I don't mean W/L. I mean, we need to see these errors correct, coordinators changing, etc.

I get that it has been some tough circumstances since Entz taken over - COVID year, Lance leaving, new portal ruiles...but other teams seem to be weathering it just fine. We are on top of the hill, our best players are always going to have options - are we doing enough to talk to players about this? Or have we changed our recruiting so much that, while we are getting "better" players, we are sacrificing the kids that WANT to be here. Losing 3 players during the season that were contributors is a weird thing - I wouldn't be surprised if it can be traced back to Dom being upset with his playing time. Either way...some fault lies with the staff, even if you couldn't have changed it.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

We need new helmets now. Harvest helmet lost their magic

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU18 View Post
    We need new helmets now. Harvest helmet lost their magic
    The white bunny helmets are low key fire though.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

In hindsight I knew we were fucked when we ran qb on that 3 and out opening drive.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

NDSU_grad is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The gap will be wider between us and the bunnies next year. The beat down we get at CAS will be worse than this.

If losing four in a row to your enemy is not a wakeup call, nothing is, we dismiss their wins against us because its their "Super Bowl." Well, we just lost THE Super Bowl to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    In hindsight I knew we were fucked when we ran qb on that 3 and out opening drive.
    Yeah very true