Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: SDSU Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: SDSU Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    SDSU has shown they're beating us consistently. I think we got lucky and got an easy path minus iuw to get to Frisco. I still think Sacramento St would have beat us at their place. MSU probably would have beaten us this year.

Had injuries but what years haven't we had to deal with that.

Cam is okay, he's regressed though and through this year hasn't shown any flashes of any sort of "it" factor imo. LB crew is atrocious DL not much better. Eli wasn't much of a factor today and hardly ever heard waege's name either. Don't even know anyone lower on the depth chart going to step up, I haven't seen it when injuries started piling up unlike previous years. Makes me doubt the recruiting process of this staff.

Not looking forward to next year. Might have to put up with bubba beating us. :Hide:

Can't wait to hear CAS thoughts if he survived the stroke over this game that he'd been likely to have over this game.

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk
    Jacks beating us 4 games in a row, this one the worst, if not considered consistent, it certainly is a trend.

Hire Vigen save season NO PURPLE
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by BiZon22 View Post
    So because drunk driving is a pandemic here that means we have to be okay with it? Classy.
    Pretending to care that someone got DUI is more lame than getting a DUI.

You don't care that Stig got a DUI. You are just mad Ndsu keeps losing to the team he coaches.
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUKurt View Post
    1. SDSU was a better team this year - they had better depth.
    2. This loss stings because it is fully on the coaches - not the players.
    3. If our coaching would have made the necessary adjustments, the game would have been closer - I am not saying that we would have won, but it wouldn't have been a blowout.
    4. How our D-Line got manhandled today tells me we need to recruit bigger boys. SDSU learned this starting in the Bohl years and have been doing it, and it has shown the last 4 games that we have played SDSU. As long as we keep recruiting "smaller but faster" D-Linemen, SDSU will push us around.
    5. Cam Miller was not a liability today - the lack of passing attempts was the problem. I thought ne looked good when his number was called.
    6. Did our players forget how to wrap up today?
    7. Other than the flea flicker, there was no new offensive creativity for this game. SDSU showed a whole new playbook early in the game, and it was a great strategy because it showed our defense, which allowed their running game to dominate us.
    8. Unless something drastically changes, SDSU will run the table next year and repeat as champions (they have no FBS game, and host NDSU in Brookings).
    9. I am ready to fire Entz for this showing. I firmly believe that we are witnessing the start of the decline of Bison dominance.
    We've had issues wrapping up all season. Lots of head down shoulder tackles - it showed in less turnovers and more yardage. You don't need to be the hero and make the tackle, wrap up and let the team tackle them. Next guy can go for the ball.

This is the start of the decline. It actually started in 2019 and 2020 - I realize we went 16-0 in 19, but that was because of holdovers. Running TL 30 times in the championship game was the only game plan. That's a problem
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Miserable experience at the game. Getting beat bad by a team we hate. Defense was horrible. Somethings off. pissed. Sucks. Sucks bad.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    The Covid team? I guess if you want to count that farce of a season.
    If NDSU had won it all that year, we would happily display the trophy right next to the others. So yes. I count that "farce" of a season.
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    SDSU has shown they're beating us consistently. I think we got lucky and got an easy path minus iuw to get to Frisco. I still think Sacramento St would have beat us at their place. MSU probably would have beaten us this year.

Had injuries but what years haven't we had to deal with that.

Cam is okay, he's regressed though and through this year hasn't shown any flashes of any sort of "it" factor imo. LB crew is atrocious DL not much better. Eli wasn't much of a factor today and hardly ever heard waege's name either. Don't even know anyone lower on the depth chart going to step up, I haven't seen it when injuries started piling up unlike previous years. Makes me doubt the recruiting process of this staff.

Not looking forward to next year. Might have to put up with bubba beating us. :Hide:

Can't wait to hear CAS thoughts if he survived the stroke over this game that he'd been likely to have over this game.

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk
    We lose some pivotal seniors. Some guys need to step up next year.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    Pretending to care that someone got DUI is more lame than getting a DUI.

You don't care that Stig got a DUI. You are just mad Ndsu keeps losing to the team he coaches.
    Yeah, and you’re not… for some reason…
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Glad the coaches and players dont have the same defeatist mentality as some here. Lose a game and its fire everyone and all the players suck, and we will never beat the Jacks or win the title again. I’m pissed too but damn, seriously some of you are insane!
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

NDSU got caught off schedule losing Trey. I understand why he left, and I'm glad he got his $$. I hope he has a real career in the NFL, but it hasn't started well, fwiw

Right after covid was the TP. It's too soon to judge this staff, but we will be watching keenly next year ...

If was Entz I'd hit the gym and try to find my inner warrior, but I'm nuts and I become nutzer when I don't work out, so maybe that's just me

Heavy is the crown, Matt. Heavy is the crown. You too stig ...