Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: SDSU Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default Re: SDSU Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastBison View Post
    At the very least a new OC or DC needs to happen or next year will be the same except it will be in the quarter finals or semi's
    We were outcoached and outplayed on both sides of the ball. We had a full half to adjust and then they score in 3 plays. Its just shockingly bad. Roehl doesnt have a feel for a game.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUKurt View Post
    3. If our coaching would have made the necessary adjustments, the game would have been closer - I am not saying that we would have won, but it wouldn't have been a blowout.
    SDSU has better players. It is very difficult to adjust to that in-game.
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    We were outcoached and outplayed on both sides of the ball. We had a full half to adjust and then they score in 3 plays. Its just shockingly bad. Roehl doesnt have a feel for a game.
    Not only that the boys were undisciplined unlike what we have seen in the past. That is on the coaches.
    "Our plan of operation is to advance and keep on advancing. We're going to go through the enemy like shit through a tinhorn." - Patton

NDSU_grad is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastBison View Post
    At the very least a new OC or DC needs to happen or next year will be the same except it will be in the quarter finals or semi's
    Dude. You’re going to be very disappointed if you think anybody’s getting fired. It’s going to get worse next year.

I don't think he understands how predictable he is, that is fine when you are playing Indiana State but not a team with better talent. It is Entz's job to see that and call him on it, show him how he would attack Tyler's offense. I wonder really how much scouting we do on oursleves at this point.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

And yeah Stig might be a little different but he fits right in, in South Dakota eh. Good coach I tip my visor to him and admire his vest life. He looked good today.

Entz I'll mail you something for those hemorrhoids eh. You waddling fool eh.

I'm done take care everyone expect chapo.

Lardsin must go!

Yep. We need size on the d-line. These guys got pushed around
    Welp, OL got abused as well.
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    The white bunny helmets are low key fire though.
    My buddy said "idk how rabbits can be tough but that one kinda looks tough" lmaoo
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Talked to CAS after the game, he was very dejected.....

I dunno. I don't see SDSU getting many players over NDSU, so I guess this is all injuries? I don't buy the coaching bullshit; SDSU had a better roster and it was not really close.

I just don't get it.
    Our front 7 wasnt really injured. All of our linebackers started the season and we added Wiesniewski and Kopp. Our starting corners and safties were experienced vetetans. Our DTs were the same starters we had week 1 and we got Will Moestart back and developed his replacement Kody Huisman

DEs we simply didnt have that dominant pass rusher like Menard, Tuszka, Brayden Thomas, Cole Jirek.

Problem is a 6-1 DT and 6-1 DE. We are short and the tall guys arent quick

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

We got guys back but who knows how healthy and ready they really were.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.