Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: SDSU Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default Re: SDSU Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Bro if he’s stealing your content you can sue his ass just pm CAS
    Lmaoooo I think I will just give him a high five and say "yes I agree entirely"
    College of Business Alumnus

Still undefeated in Frisco on Saturdays!
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

SDSU has shown they're beating us consistently. I think we got lucky and got an easy path minus iuw to get to Frisco. I still think Sacramento St would have beat us at their place. MSU probably would have beaten us this year.

Had injuries but what years haven't we had to deal with that.

Cam is okay, he's regressed though and through this year hasn't shown any flashes of any sort of "it" factor imo. LB crew is atrocious DL not much better. Eli wasn't much of a factor today and hardly ever heard waege's name either. Don't even know anyone lower on the depth chart going to step up, I haven't seen it when injuries started piling up unlike previous years. Makes me doubt the recruiting process of this staff.

Not looking forward to next year. Might have to put up with bubba beating us. :Hide:

Can't wait to hear CAS thoughts if he survived the stroke over this game that he'd been likely to have over this game.

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BiZon22 View Post
    No they wouldn’t lol. This team lost to Arizona and got dominated by fucking sdsu. Since when are we okay with that? Stig is a loser who thinks it’s alright to get Joosed at the bar and drive home. The fans are arrogant as hell for not achieving anything.

Like I said congrats to the players but there isn’t a more undeserving fan base and coaching staff in the country
    The 2020 team got prison fucked by SIU dude. They weren't a good team.

If you cheer for NDSU, I presume you are from North Dakota or spent a lot of time here. Us trashing folks for getting a DUI is the pot talking shit to the kettle.
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post

If you cheer for NDSU, I presume you are from North Dakota or spent a lot of time here. Us trashing folks for getting a DUI is the pot talking shit to the kettle.
    The Covid team? I guess if you want to count that farce of a season.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post

So because drunk driving is a pandemic here that means we have to be okay with it? Classy.

dufferole is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bird View Post
    1. We never found the right mix of linebackers that could simply make tackles. I know he wasn't a burner but man, they missed Jackson Hankey this year.
    2. The D Line just wasn't good enough all year either. The great NDSU teams dominated the LoS and this DL struggled with that more than previous NDSU teams.
    3. Losing Luepke crushed this offense. His balance and vision were superb, and while Kobe, TWill, and TK are solid, he added an element that they couldn't replace.
    4. The coordinators aren't good. Roehl is so damn predictable and Braun just doesn't seem to make adjustments.
    5. They need to add a coach to the staff to focus solely on in game strategy/clock management/analytics. The decision not to call a TO after 2nd down and a minute to go in the half and the kicked XP decision are inexcusable errors. These things are constantly plaguing this team too. Add a coach, throw them up in the box and work in tandem with the coordinators.
    6. SDSU was way better than this team.
    7. Only reason this team made the championship is because FCS is awful. JMU probably would have handled us and I'm not confident Montana State wasn't better than us.
    8. Ross Uglem is touting some great rFr a tFr we have that will help next year...then why the F didn't we see them this year? It was odd how little some of the young guys played and that concerns me going forward, because this team was by no means a juggernaut.
    9. Hopefully the local media asks some tough questions (I'll be shocked if they do). Entz doesn't owe them answers, but after shitting the bed this badly and some of his very obvious gaffes, he owes fans, former players, and alumni some response. They didn't just lose, they got outcoached and dominated in the biggest game of the year, vs their archrival, on the national stage, and with 3 weeks to prepare. It was embarrassing.
    10. They need to hit the portal HARD. This team needs an infusion of playmakers in the worst way. DL, WR, TE, another RB, LB. We have guys we can get by with, but as we saw today, we need more.
    11. Congrats to this group that made it to Frisco. I think they overachieved to get there and the seniors accomplished a lot in their time at NDSU.
    Couldn't agree more. Especially on the portal call. The d line and lb didn't perform at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bird View Post
    1. We never found the right mix of linebackers that could simply make tackles. I know he wasn't a burner but man, they missed Jackson Hankey this year.
    2. The D Line just wasn't good enough all year either. The great NDSU teams dominated the LoS and this DL struggled with that more than previous NDSU teams.
    3. Losing Luepke crushed this offense. His balance and vision were superb, and while Kobe, TWill, and TK are solid, he added an element that they couldn't replace.
    4. The coordinators aren't good. Roehl is so damn predictable and Braun just doesn't seem to make adjustments.
    5. They need to add a coach to the staff to focus solely on in game strategy/clock management/analytics. The decision not to call a TO after 2nd down and a minute to go in the half and the kicked XP decision are inexcusable errors. These things are constantly plaguing this team too. Add a coach, throw them up in the box and work in tandem with the coordinators.
    6. SDSU was way better than this team.
    7. Only reason this team made the championship is because FCS is awful. JMU probably would have handled us and I'm not confident Montana State wasn't better than us.
    8. Ross Uglem is touting some great rFr a tFr we have that will help next year...then why the F didn't we see them this year? It was odd how little some of the young guys played and that concerns me going forward, because this team was by no means a juggernaut.
    9. Hopefully the local media asks some tough questions (I'll be shocked if they do). Entz doesn't owe them answers, but after shitting the bed this badly and some of his very obvious gaffes, he owes fans, former players, and alumni some response. They didn't just lose, they got outcoached and dominated in the biggest game of the year, vs their archrival, on the national stage, and with 3 weeks to prepare. It was embarrassing.
    10. They need to hit the portal HARD. This team needs an infusion of playmakers in the worst way. DL, WR, TE, another RB, LB. We have guys we can get by with, but as we saw today, we need more.
    11. Congrats to this group that made it to Frisco. I think they overachieved to get there and the seniors accomplished a lot in their time at NDSU.
    I never got the Hankey hype...but I see it now lol

Not playing young guys is a feature of Entz's regime. I posted this in GDT, but look at the Lance/Noland decision. HOW WAS THAT EVER CLOSE?? Lance had the greatest season in FCS history...I love Zeb but...
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

1. SDSU was a better team this year - they had better depth.
    2. This loss stings because it is fully on the coaches - not the players.
    3. If our coaching would have made the necessary adjustments, the game would have been closer - I am not saying that we would have won, but it wouldn't have been a blowout.
    4. How our D-Line got manhandled today tells me we need to recruit bigger boys. SDSU learned this starting in the Bohl years and have been doing it, and it has shown the last 4 games that we have played SDSU. As long as we keep recruiting "smaller but faster" D-Linemen, SDSU will push us around.
    5. Cam Miller was not a liability today - the lack of passing attempts was the problem. I thought ne looked good when his number was called.
    6. Did our players forget how to wrap up today?
    7. Other than the flea flicker, there was no new offensive creativity for this game. SDSU showed a whole new playbook early in the game, and it was a great strategy because it showed our defense, which allowed their running game to dominate us.
    8. Unless something drastically changes, SDSU will run the table next year and repeat as champions (they have no FBS game, and host NDSU in Brookings).
    9. I am ready to fire Entz for this showing. I firmly believe that we are witnessing the start of the decline of Bison dominance.

Quote Originally Posted by dufferole View Post
    Couldn't agree more. Especially on the portal call. The d line and lb didn't perform at all.
    Yep. We need size on the d-line. These guys got pushed around

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com