Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: SDSU Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: SDSU Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Statistically this was the worst run defense we have had since 2010. We won titles early in our run when our offenses were not considered great. We haven’t won the title without a great defense!

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    I've never got one. Nor have most. You ever driven when you shouldn't have though?
    Sorry I was saying that we’re mad about losing to the Jacks and you’re all congrats and shit. I cope in my way and you cope in yours.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Tough questions the Fargo media will never ask:

Why didn’t you go for two?

Why can’t this team tackle?

Why is lakes still free despite 39 violations of restraining orders since October?
    Exactly, and my question is..."What will it take to reverse the direction of this program, because the team lacks fundamentals, they lack discipline,and they lack direction? " All points to coaching.

Quote Originally Posted by thundarsdaddy View Post
    Exactly, and my question is..."What will it take to reverse the direction of this program, because the team lacks fundamentals, they lack discipline,and they lack direction? " All points to coaching.
    That would be a stupid question actually. They were just in the title game. They weren’t 2-10.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Glad the coaches and players dont have the same defeatist mentality as some here. Lose a game and its fire everyone and all the players suck, and we will never beat the Jacks or win the title again. I’m pissed too but damn, seriously some of you are insane!
    They beat us 4 times in a row and run the ball like we run vs Moorhead State. Thats broken. Its not like a fluke defense. They cant stop the run without selling out and using both safeties

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Scooter1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

All I can say is if the Bison were going to perform like that, I would rather have given UIW a shot. This game was an embarrassment.

Quote Originally Posted by DCinOK View Post
    Miserable experience at the game. Getting beat bad by a team we hate. Defense was horrible. Somethings off. pissed. Sucks. Sucks bad.
    I bet those who drove are looking forward to the 16 hour drive back to Fargo lolol

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    I bet those who drove are looking forward to the 16 hour drive back to Fargo lolol
    eh just have a cooler of beer close by. should be good. mostly US highway haha
    "Our plan of operation is to advance and keep on advancing. We're going to go through the enemy like shit through a tinhorn." - Patton

When Entz was hired in 2019 and I listened to him speak, this is where I expected the team to be in 4 years.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonJump View Post
    When Entz was hired in 2019 and I listened to him speak, this is where I expected the team to be in 4 years.
    I have to agree with you here. I thought the same.
    "Our plan of operation is to advance and keep on advancing. We're going to go through the enemy like shit through a tinhorn." - Patton