Page 38 of 64 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Thread: GDT: NDSU vs. SDSU (FCS National Championship)

RonMexico is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: GDT: NDSU vs. SDSU (FCS National Championship)

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    why wasn't it 3rd down??
    Because it came after the play was over so the down counts. Just adds to the stupidity of the penalty.

actually there's a thread about our 2nd string Being top 5 in fcs
    Starters are proving they’re not even top 5.

SDSU playing like they want to win a championship.
    NDSU playing like they really don’t care. Undisciplined and unprepared. That’s on the coaching staff.
    Team Cinzano Tested. Team Cinzano Approved

RonMexico is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

actually there's a thread about our 2nd string Being top 5 in fcs
    Whenever I'm feeling down and need a laugh I bring that thread up.

I know that we are spoiled for winning 9 of 11, but this is pathetic.

I fully blame Entz. When you allow runs like this out of the shotgun formation all game long, it shows that you do not know how to adjust your schemes.

Entz had 3 weeks to get the gameplan figured out and this is crap. SDSU made adjustments from the first game - Entz did not.

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

This is our 2nd string...

Remember that
    Give me a fucking break on the 2nd string shit. You claim they would be the best in the country so just fucking stop. OC, DC need to be gone after this. Kramer needs to tweak his method ever so slightly. No reason why our DT aren’t 290-305. 2 of the 3 LBs need to be 230ish the other undersized at 215. I’ll get flack for that but if we want to pretend to be FBS then we have to look the part. Jacks will win this game and after what I watched. They should. But stop with this 2nd string shit. Sproles would have been a non factor. Gonella would have gotten 3 cares for 8 yards. Other transfers would be a non factor. Hunter would have about 40 yds rushing. We aren’t what we used to be even with the guys that are gone.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

This is our 2nd string...

Remember that
    Our second string used to good enough to beat anyone and win titles….. not anymore? But we still are the second best team this year with our second string which says something about the FCS…

We look like a program that has gotten fat and happy after a ton of success(this extends on and off the football field as well)....meanwhile SDSU is hungry and it is showing.

Nothing will change, Entz has zero pressure to change anything.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUKurt View Post
    I know that we are spoiled for winning 9 of 11, but this is pathetic.

I fully blame Entz. When you allow runs like this out of the shotgun formation all game long, it shows that you do not know how to adjust your schemes.

Entz had 3 weeks to get the gameplan figured out and this is crap. SDSU made adjustments from the first game - Entz did not.
    Worse yet sdsu has changed nothing from the gameplan from the second half of the last game.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonguy View Post
    Starters are proving they’re not even top 5.

SDSU playing like they want to win a championship.
    NDSU playing like they really don’t care. Undisciplined and unprepared. That’s on the coaching staff.
    Exactly. This is an all time bad coaching job.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    We look like a program that has gotten fat and happy after a ton of success(this extends on and off the football field as well)....meanwhile SDSU is hungry and it is showing.

Nothing will change, Entz has zero pressure to change anything.
    Bingo. The pressure needs to come from external forces. Boosters, media, there needs to be accountability.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    Give me a fucking break on the 2nd string shit. You claim they would be the best in the country so just fucking stop. OC, DC need to be gone after this. Kramer needs to tweak his method ever so slightly. No reason why our DT aren’t 290-305. 2 of the 3 LBs need to be 230ish the other undersized at 215. I’ll get flack for that but if we want to pretend to be FBS then we have to look the part. Jacks will win this game and after what I watched. They should. But stop with this 2nd string shit. Sproles would have been a non factor. Gonella would have gotten 3 cares for 8 yards. Other transfers would be a non factor. Hunter would have about 40 yds rushing. We aren’t what we used to be even with the guys that are gone.
    Don’t blame Kramer when we don’t get him the proper bodies to start with! This is absolutely not an SC one bit! Recruiting has not been at that same level.