Page 2 of 64 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: GDT: NDSU vs. SDSU (FCS National Championship)

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: GDT: NDSU vs. SDSU (FCS National Championship)

Hoping that my traditional game day shirt still has its mojo!

The Bison defensive front has grown up a lot since the 1st meeting and Cam Miller will have a big day.

NDSU 20
    SDSU 16

Dewey

Things I’ll be watching today include

- Normally I say the other team’s Offense, being the Underdog, needs to get 1st downs to keep the Bison Offense off the field. NDSU would be well served to keep Gronowski & Co on the sidelines……that’s another Bizzzon 1st down

- don’t be predictable and always telegraph where the play is going - whether it’s some passing on 1st down or misdirection with where the run is going - SDSU’s front 7 is too good to just overpower

- Who is the depth at DT? Do either of the Moestart’s make it back today, or does the true freshman - Logan Larson, actually play 10-20 snaps? Does Spencer Waege get used at DT during passing downs?

- I’ll ballpark a guess of the NDSU needing to score 27+ points to win given the Jackrabbits offense and its abilities.
    And I’ll give my usual ballpark guess of the Bison needing to pass 20 times to avoid being one dimensional/predictable.
    Last edited by bruinbison; 01-08-2023 at 03:03 PM.

WTF NO MINOT B2 BOMBER FLYOVER?

some Sioux Falls Fighter Jets with GO Jack's on them?
    Let's Send out Bombers and Knock em out of the sky

https://www.keloland.com/sports/sdsu...ign=socialflow
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

We owned them in the first half and self destructed last time. Horrible play calling and drive killing penalties were out undoing last time. Avoid that and I think we’re ok.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

This one’s gonna be a slugfest.

Go BISON!

Quote Originally Posted by b15on View Post
    #3 North Dakota State Bison (12-2) vs. #1 South Dakota State Jackrabbits (13-1)
    Sunday, January 8, 2023 · 1 p.m. · Toyota Stadium (17,677) · Frisco, TX

TV: Live coverage will be on ABC with Roy Philpott (play-by-play), Jay Walker (analyst) and Paul Carcaterra (sideline) describing the action. Video streaming will be available on ESPN.com and the ESPN app.
    RADIO: Statewide coverage begins at 12 p.m. on the Pioneer Seeds Bison Radio Network including Bison 1660 and 107.9 The Fox in Fargo with Rob Hipp (play-by-play), Phil Hansen (analyst) and Cole Jirik (sideline). The network broadcast includes 1-hour pregame and 30-minute postgame shows. Streaming is available on GoBison.com/allaccess and the NDSU Athletics mobile app. National radio coverage on Westwood One Sports begins at 12:30 p.m. with Ted Emrich (play-by-play), Derek Rackley (analyst) and Taylor Davis (sideline) on SiriusXM Channel 84, the Varsity mobile app and WestwoodOneSports.com/FCS.

Game Weather: Mainly sunny. High 61F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.

Game Previews
    NDSU Game Preview Video
    NDSU Game Preview Notes
    SDSU Game Preview Notes
    FCS Playoffs Bracket

The Fargo Forum
    'I'm cheering for you, but rooting for the Jacks'; the South Dakota Bison that dared to cross the border
    Bison Game Day: Dawson Weber's greatest victory wasn't on the football field
    Game Day notebook: 1 final chance to play in FCS title game dream come true for Bison DE Waege
    'Being on the sidelines sucks'; Luepke will miss FCS Championship with torn labrum
    The Solon Standouts; NDSU's Miller set to matchup with high school teammate, SDSU's standout linebacker
    McFeely: In transfer portal era, Bison and Jackrabbits still mostly doing it old-fashioned way
    Jackrabbits can check multiple D-I era boxes with FCS title game win against Bison
    McFeely: Five things to watch in the Bison-South Dakota State game
    NDSU president picks up with Frisco football where Bresciani left off
    All-Valley matchup means Bison, Jacks have separated themselves from rest of FCS

The Analyst FCS/HERO Sports
    FCS Title Game Preview and Prediction: North Dakota State vs. South Dakota State
    FCS Championship Game: Head-to-Head Look at South Dakota State Jackrabbits vs. North Dakota State Bison
    FCS Championship Game: Five Key Numbers to Know With North Dakota State
    FCS Championship Game: Five Key Numbers to Know With South Dakota State
    Quarterbacks Miller, Gronowski Feel Extra Motivation in FCS Title Game
    NDSU, SDSU Players Had FCS Championship Expectations As Recruits
    Herder: NDSU, SDSU Players Blocking Out Outside Pressure Before FCS Championship
    FCS Championship: 5 Keys For An NDSU Victory
    Herder: NDSU vs. SDSU FCS Championship Prediction

The Argus Leader
    Tale of the Tape: South Dakota State vs. North Dakota State national championship
    With NFL career looming, Tucker Kraft prepares for last ride with South Dakota State
    FCS national championship: Four keys to victory for North Dakota State
    FCS national championship: Four keys to victory for South Dakota State
    South Dakota State quarterback Mark Gronowski grateful for another shot at Frisco
    With 3 straight losses to SDSU, NDSU motivated for FCS championship

This will be my last GDT. It has been an honor serving as the official Bison GDT Starter for the past 150 games, but it's time to pass it on. Go Bison!
    Well done and thank you!

The ABCs of NDSU SPORTSMANSHIP:

GoAmy…GoBison…GoCarson!!!

Bison proving that great play and great sportsmanship and character go hand in hand.

mtoutfitter is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    WTF NO MINOT B2 BOMBER FLYOVER?

some Sioux Falls Fighter Jets with GO Jack's on them?
    Let's Send out Bombers and Knock em out of the sky

https://www.keloland.com/sports/sdsu...ign=socialflow
    Your knowledge of military hardware/tactics is right in line with everything else. Bomber knocking jets out of the sky???
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Your knowledge of military hardware/tactics is right in line with everything else. Bomber knocking jets out of the sky???
    I just rep him that it's a miracle he survived the coat hanger abortion his mother performed on herself eh.

Lardsin must go!

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

And now I'm going to church to ask for forgiveness for the mean things I typed.

Lardsin must go!