Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Roadtrip to the Championship Thread:

kab1one is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Official Roadtrip to the Championship Thread:

question on axs. I transferred tickets and the seats, row, section don't show up on the app. But the qr is there. When you get scanned to they print off a ticket for you or a receipt with the seat info on it? Or is my contact missing something on the ap?
    Thanks

This will be the first time going to the championship where I don't know anyone tailgating. Usually drive and meet friends but no one is making the trek this year. I'm bringing a coworker for his second time, Cornhusker alum that had a blast at the 2019 championship. We're flying because it was too cheap to pass up. If anyone wants to share some tailgate food let me know!

55/45 is my uneducated guess
    College of Business Alumnus

Hansel is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by kab1one View Post
    question on axs. I transferred tickets and the seats, row, section don't show up on the app. But the qr is there. When you get scanned to they print off a ticket for you or a receipt with the seat info on it? Or is my contact missing something on the ap?
    Thanks
    The tickets that were transferred to me via AXS show the section, row and seat number along with a QR code

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    65/35 ndsu
    60/40 NDSU. way too many NDSU fans have stopped going to Frisco.

hell last year was 75/25 w Montana State

depends how many Arizona Snowbirds from North Dakots drive over to be honest like last year
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

kab1one is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Hansel View Post
    The tickets that were transferred to me via AXS show the section, row and seat number along with a QR code
    Thanks

worst case scenario I can just me the party and the gate and retrieve the tickets and get him in as I will be there as well.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    60/40 NDSU. way too many NDSU fans have stopped going to Frisco.

hell last year was 75/25 w Montana State

depends how many Arizona Snowbirds from North Dakots drive over to be honest like last year
    Last year was nowhere near 75/25 in either direction. It was pretty close to 50/50 I'd say maybe 55/45 NDSU. SDSU won't travel as well as Montana St did. I'd also expect to see more open seats than we've seen since the 2018 natty vs EWU.

Some slick spots near Aberdeen and from Brooking to Sioux Falls. Perkins said they are closed due to weather so we are at IHOP.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Last year was nowhere near 75/25 in either direction. It was pretty close to 50/50 I'd say maybe 55/45 NDSU. SDSU won't travel as well as Montana St did. I'd also expect to see more open seats than we've seen since the 2018 natty vs EWU.
    That's what I was thinking to. Funny how Chapo just makes up percentages...and doesn't even try to make them realistic. Surprised he didn't say 90/10. SDSU might not travel like Montana St...but I just don't think NDSU is traveling the same either this year. My guess is 60/40 at absolute best.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    That's what I was thinking to. Funny how Chapo just makes up percentages...and doesn't even try to make them realistic. Surprised he didn't say 90/10. SDSU might not travel like Montana St...but I just don't think NDSU is traveling the same either this year. My guess is 60/40 at absolute best.
    With Chapo math, I'm surprised he didn't claim it was a 75/45 split.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013