Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Frisco food

Default Re: Frisco food

I just dont see why people rave about In and Out Burger? Very average IMO and the fries sucked. Whataburger is waaaaaay better.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    I just dont see why people rave about In and Out Burger? Very average IMO and the fries sucked. Whataburger is waaaaaay better.
    Animal Style

Because it’s “the cools thing to do” as opposed to being independent and doing your own thing.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Randy's looks great, might have to check that out Saturday night

Quote Originally Posted by TNbison View Post
    Randy's looks great, might have to check that out Saturday night
    GREAT food. We will be there at 6pm if you would like to join us..
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Because it’s “the cools thing to do” as opposed to being independent and doing your own thing.
    Or maybe some people find it to be a good burger joint not in the area. I'd say Culver's is just as good, but In and Out is unique as you can't find any in the upper Midwest. Whataburger... Meh. Wendy's with spicy ketchup.

In and Out has a great burger, fries are trash though. Just give me a double-double with grilled onions and a chocolate shake.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

There is a place in Addison called Nate's Seafood & Steakhouse.

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    There is a place in Addison called Nate's Seafood & Steakhouse.
    Its across the street from Fogo. Pink and purple pastel building. Real funky atmosphere. They play blues and jazz. Great food. First time I went there I looked at the menu and couldnt decide what I wanted. The waiter comes to the table and asks what I want and I say----Everything. I explain I would like small portions of LOTS of stuff. He says----we are here to say yes. Never no. I said make it happen. Its was glorious.

Its across the street from Fogo. Pink and purple pastel building. Real funky atmosphere. They play blues and jazz. Great food. First time I went there I looked at the menu and couldnt decide what I wanted. The waiter comes to the table and asks what I want and I say----Everything. I explain I would like small portions of LOTS of stuff. He says----we are here to say yes. Never no. I said make it happen. Its was glorious.

Booyah! Now that’s eatin 5673!

The ABCs of NDSU SPORTSMANSHIP:

GoAmy…GoBison…GoCarson!!!

Bison proving that great play and great sportsmanship and character go hand in hand.