Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Amy Olson 2023 LPGA season

Default Re: Amy Olson 2023 LPGA season

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e913EJVVIHE

all in favor of the above anthem for offical AMYS ARMY theme song for 23 say I

in the immortal words of marcus williams this is AMY OLSON NATION and SUE SUCK goodnight everybody
    Outstanding......and this last one you offered up is on the same track as my own theme song Slick!: https://youtu.be/M6j2YBD--1U

app the info dormie! this next one goes out 2 AMY OLSON NATION (you know who you are!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qItru7hZqzU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=md09xy8ffX8

We're on it Slick!:

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/6bb67a6...87acfc81/embed
    Last edited by MangyOldBison; 01-28-2023 at 05:49 PM.

The ABCs of NDSU SPORTSMANSHIP:

GoAmy…GoBison…GoCarson!!!

Bison proving that great play and great sportsmanship and character go hand in hand.

Remember these hosers Scottie?

CF239338-D88C-4E36-A976-6EEF54ACC50B.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Just put the ball in teh hole without hitting it a bunch Amy. You got this eh.

Bison proving that great play and great sportsmanship and character go hand in hand.

Quote Originally Posted by MangyOldBison View Post
    Outstanding......and this last one you offered up is on the same track as my own theme song Slick!: https://youtu.be/M6j2YBD--1U
    yabadabadoooooooooooo dormie mind talking to your peeps at the sweet shots see if we cant get our good frend mange on as house DJ for the lovely mrs olsons practice seshions? its going to take a team effort to get our gal back on the MAJOR track but trust me shell get there i have no doubt about it GO AMY GO BISON and KEEP THE HIT LINE ROCKIN MOAB!

DORMIE is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Right on slick. We're all pulling for her. It won't be for lack
    of effort on her part. The place is actually sweet, but the know
    it all, POS, jock sniffer informed us that it is actually Suite Shots.

Three old golfing partners died in a car wreck and went to heaven.

Upon arrival, they discover the most beautiful golf course they have ever seen.

St. Peter tells them that they are all welcome to play the course, but he cautions them that there is only one rule: "Don't hit the ducks during your first three months here."

The men all have blank expressions, and finally one of them asks, "The ducks?

"Yes", St. Peter replies, "There are thousands of ducks walking around the course, and if one gets hit, he quacks, then the one next to him quacks and soon they're all quacking to beat the band. It really breaks the tranquility, and if you hit one of the ducks, you'll be punished. Otherwise everything is yours to enjoy."

Upon entering the course, the men noted that there were indeed large numbers of ducks everywhere. Within fifteen minutes, one of the guys hit a duck. The duck quacks, the one next to it quacked and soon here was a deafening roar of duck quacks.

St. Peter walked up with an extremely homely woman in tow and asks, "Who hit the duck?" The guy who had done it admitted, "I did." St. Peter immediately pulled out a pair of handcuffs and cuffed the man's right hand to the homely woman's left hand. "I told you not to hit the ducks,", he said. Now you'll be handcuffed together for eternity."

The other two men were very cautious not to hit any ducks, but a couple of weeks later, one of them accidentally did. The quacks were as deafening as before, and within minutes St. Peter walked up with an even uglier woman.

He cuffed the man's right hand to the homely woman's left hand. "I told you not to hit the ducks," he said; "Now you'll be handcuffed together for eternity."

The third man was extremely careful. Some days he wouldn't even play for fear of even nudging a duck. After three months, he still hadn't hit a duck.

St. Peter walked up to the man at the end of the three months, and had with him a knock-out, gorgeous woman - the most beautiful woman the man had ever seen. St. Peter smiled at the man and then, without a word, handcuffed him to the beautiful woman and walked off.

The man, knowing that he would be handcuffed to this woman for eternity, let out a contented sigh and said aloud, "I wonder what I did to deserve this?

The woman responds, "I don't know about you, but I hit a duck."
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Amy hit a duck eh?

Lardsin must go!

yabadabadoooooooooooo dormie mind talking to your peeps at the sweet shots see if we cant get our good frend mange on as house DJ for the lovely mrs olsons practice seshions? its going to take a team effort to get our gal back on the MAJOR track but trust me shell get there i have no doubt about it GO AMY GO BISON and KEEP THE HIT LINE ROCKIN MOAB!
    Doesn't look like Amy will be in a field definitively until mid April from what I can see. I am seeing the Lotte as her inaugural 2023 event. Would be great if I’m wrong here.

DORMIE? dufferole? Slick?

https://www.lpga.com/tournaments/lot...nament-entries
    Last edited by MangyOldBison; 02-26-2023 at 07:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Three old golfing partners died in a car wreck and went to heaven.

Upon arrival, they discover the most beautiful golf course they have ever seen.

St. Peter tells them that they are all welcome to play the course, but he cautions them that there is only one rule: "Don't hit the ducks during your first three months here."

The men all have blank expressions, and finally one of them asks, "The ducks?

"Yes", St. Peter replies, "There are thousands of ducks walking around the course, and if one gets hit, he quacks, then the one next to him quacks and soon they're all quacking to beat the band. It really breaks the tranquility, and if you hit one of the ducks, you'll be punished. Otherwise everything is yours to enjoy."

Upon entering the course, the men noted that there were indeed large numbers of ducks everywhere. Within fifteen minutes, one of the guys hit a duck. The duck quacks, the one next to it quacked and soon here was a deafening roar of duck quacks.

St. Peter walked up with an extremely homely woman in tow and asks, "Who hit the duck?" The guy who had done it admitted, "I did." St. Peter immediately pulled out a pair of handcuffs and cuffed the man's right hand to the homely woman's left hand. "I told you not to hit the ducks,", he said. Now you'll be handcuffed together for eternity."

The other two men were very cautious not to hit any ducks, but a couple of weeks later, one of them accidentally did. The quacks were as deafening as before, and within minutes St. Peter walked up with an even uglier woman.

He cuffed the man's right hand to the homely woman's left hand. "I told you not to hit the ducks," he said; "Now you'll be handcuffed together for eternity."

The third man was extremely careful. Some days he wouldn't even play for fear of even nudging a duck. After three months, he still hadn't hit a duck.

St. Peter walked up to the man at the end of the three months, and had with him a knock-out, gorgeous woman - the most beautiful woman the man had ever seen. St. Peter smiled at the man and then, without a word, handcuffed him to the beautiful woman and walked off.

The man, knowing that he would be handcuffed to this woman for eternity, let out a contented sigh and said aloud, "I wonder what I did to deserve this?

The woman responds, "I don't know about you, but I hit a duck."

Nothing beats a good duck joke 5673! https://youtu.be/yqZboxi7v-o

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by DORMIE View Post
    Talked to Lucas Johnson, former Bison player and son of Mark, who is now one of the
    pros at Sweet Shots. Said Amy is now using the facilities at Sweet Shots, the putting
    green, which is incredible, and hitting balls in the mornings. She will play her first
    tournament in March, which is probably the Drive On in AZ. She presently has 5
    exemptions and is working to get a few more. Sweet Shots will really help her, especially
    the putting facilities. They actually fit you there for the correct putter. David Booth is pretty sharp.
    An engineer who actually worked for PING for a couple years designing hybrids and fairway woods.
    Thought you all would like to know this.
    I’m seeing a lot of tournament fields where Amy is a fair piece down the reserve list for the field. Wonder why she didn’t choose to go the Q-School route to try to enhance her exempt status by what likely would have been a lot of slots?

DORMIE? dufferole? Audit? If anyone has the answer please post.

Example among many: https://www.lpga.com/tournaments/miz...nament-entries