Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gdt @ sdsu

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Gdt @ sdsu

Huge game tonight for the ladies. Key for this game will be to make sure they don't place too much pressure on this game just because it's SDSU and continue to get everyone involved and push the ball in transition, if we play our game the way we have the last 3 games we have a shot in this one.

Default Re: Gdt @ sdsu

Im excited to see how far we have come. A win would be huge but I would honestly be happy with a close loss vs USD and SDSU. Just to see if we are in the same ballpark. The home games will be bigger and we should keep improving and peak during the tournament

Now if we get blown out by 30, I'm going to be disapointed

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

tcbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I haven’t been able to find this game on ESPN+. I can find the mens game but not the women’s. Game. Anyone else having luck?

17 Times Football National Champions
    BISON PRIDE!

Quote Originally Posted by tcbison View Post
    I haven’t been able to find this game on ESPN+. I can find the mens game but not the women’s. Game. Anyone else having luck?
    I believe it's only available through premium content on the Jacks site. May not be missing much as it's already 23-3 SDSU with 5:00 left in the first

We are pissing down our leg like a scared dog.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

Down 26 at half. ESPN win probability tracker is 99.9% at half time

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Down 26 at half. ESPN win probability tracker is 99.9% at half time
    So you're saying there's a chance...
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Awful first quarter, down 35-9. Settled down in the 2nd but it was over early!

Quote Originally Posted by semobison View Post
    Awful first quarter, down 35-9. Settled down in the 2nd but it was over early!
    At least I can focus 100% on the mens game

dufferole is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Bison lose 94 to 63.