Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Vs UND

dufferole is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Vs UND

Lots of fouls and free throws.

Bison women were 31 of 35 from the free throw line; that stat will win you a lot of games. Why can't the men shoot ft's like that? If they could, they wouldn't be 4 11 right now. Fawker ladies were 19 -20 from the line. Is this a gender thing? Women are better ft shooters than men? I don't understand.

Well if the women's basketballs are smaller but the rim is the same size, wouldn't that mean it should be easier to hit a high percentage? That said, 31 of 35 and 19 or 20 still seems really good.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

bisoneer is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Way to go BISON! Awesome win against our friendly rivals to the North! (don't feel bad for them, they have hockey...). Hope they didn't smash the toilets in frustration after the game. Keep up the good work NDSU players and coaches! Go bowling to blow off some steam once in a while. Western Ill. beat USD today so that helps out the standings! Get the bunnies!

PS - I like our coaches approach and he appears to be a good leader. I think he brings toughness to this team and hope our players continue to succeed under his leadership and enjoy playing with toughness as this is what it takes to win in this conference and division. As a caveat the admins should consider a contract extension for Coach Collins especially if his team can sweep the yotes and bunnies next week.
    Last edited by bisoneer; 12-31-2022 at 10:34 PM.
    Let's Go Bison!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    Well if the women's basketballs are smaller but the rim is the same size, wouldn't that mean it should be easier to hit a high percentage? That said, 31 of 35 and 19 or 20 still seems really good.
    Maybe Professor Chaos could do a study on this subject........form a committee where Chaos could be the chairman, apply for a hugh government grant..........and come up with some inconclusive conclusions.......... sorta like the und way of doing things.

I've watched most of their games. This is the 1st time Evans played like a freshman. She was very tentative, especially in the 1st half. Hopefully, it only lasts one game .

In a post game interview, the und coach started crying.

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    Well, yes, I agree. Men's balls are larger. Good point.

Quote Originally Posted by bisoneer View Post
    Way to go BISON! Awesome win against our friendly rivals to the North! (don't feel bad for them, they have hockey...). Hope they didn't smash the toilets in frustration after the game. Keep up the good work NDSU players and coaches! Go bowling to blow off some steam once in a while. Western Ill. beat USD today so that helps out the standings! Get the bunnies!

PS - I like our coaches approach and he appears to be a good leader. I think he brings toughness to this team and hope our players continue to succeed under his leadership and enjoy playing with toughness as this is what it takes to win in this conference and division. As a caveat the admins should consider a contract extension for Coach Collins especially if his team can sweep the yotes and bunnies next week.
    From where we started, if we swept the bunnies and yotes next week he should get a statue
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Quote Originally Posted by dufferole View Post
    In a post game interview, the und coach started crying.
    Please tell me there’s a link to this
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*