Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gdt @ und

Default Re: Gdt @ und

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    What an ass kicking! Love to see it!
    Are the fawkers this bad or are the Bison playing out of their butts? Disclaimer: didn't watch the game; grandson's basketball game.

71-49 final

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    Are the fawkers this bad or are the Bison playing out of their butts? Disclaimer: didn't watch the game; grandson's basketball game.
    We are a young team that would always need time. We are still not great. But the big 3 of Nelson, Morgan, and Skunberg showed up tonight. White getting into double figures is big.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

This has to be a boost in confidence for the team; especially with the South Dakota teams up next. Have to at least get a split with them.

Looks like both us and the Rabbits have a bit of a spark going into our pre-Frisco matchup next Thursday

Also the F'N Hawks still suck.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Fun win! I hope it’s the momentum the team needs to turn the season around. Grant looked a notch above, as usual, and White hitting a few buckets early set the tone. Although I think the margin of the win was mostly due to und not hitting any shots whatsoever. It was nice seeing und give up with under 10 minutes to go…at home!

If Sather gets fired, would Saul apply?

Quote Originally Posted by land grant bison View Post
    Fun win! I hope it’s the momentum the team needs to turn the season around. Grant looked a notch above, as usual, and White hitting a few buckets early set the tone. Although I think the margin of the win was mostly due to und not hitting any shots whatsoever. It was nice seeing und give up with under 10 minutes to go…at home!

If Sather gets fired, would Saul apply?
    If he wants to be miserable, then yes. He's getting a pretty clear look at what happens when you leave Northern (a very, very good D2 job) for UND (possibly one of the 10-15 worst jobs in Division I). I haven't looked it up, but I wouldn't be shocked if the salaries are comparable, and you have the potential to win the NSIC every year at Northern. It'll be a miracle if UND ever wins the Summit, even with the other Dakota schools having a down year, as this season would attest to.

If Saul leaves Northern, I'm willing to bet it'll be for a job where he can actually win.

Then again, D1 is D1. Maybe Saul is in the "anything D1 is better than good/great D2" camp and would jump at the opportunity. But I doubt it.

Sather isn’t the problem
    Do the math
    Then factor in the TP …

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    that bad.... they are a d2 team.
    plus ndsu is a bad match-up for them w grant Morgan like I predicted
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

What are the chances Richman was playing 4D chess by intentionally having his team play like trash the entire season up until the UND game just so his 1-11 team could embarrass those Fhawkers at home???

UND didn't look much different from Waldorf or Crown College...