Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GDT Bison @ WIU

Default Re: GDT Bison @ WIU

Andrew Morgan on his computer this morning: https://tinyurl.com/2lrzps2t

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Hastreiter plays the 4...same spot as Grant Nelson, Grant Nelson is gonna play as many minutes as he can stay on the floor for and was having a career night last night. The rotation as usual has tightened to 8 guys for league play, the best players get the minutes...unless of course you're Andrew Morgan, then your minutes go to Streit who provides exactly 0 value on offense and isn't a whole lot better on defense. We need Dez back bad, we were hurt in this one when DWT got 2 fouls, Dave tried to put Yoder in but Massner absolutely abused him guarding him and Rosner lit him on on the other end and we ended up having to play Miller at the point and that's not where he provides the most value. 10 first half turnovers and 1-17 from 3 isn't gonna win many games, teams are going to double Grant or go zone like we saw a bit in the 2nd half and we need some guys that can hit the 3 to shoot them out of it or we are in trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
    Hastreiter plays the 4...same spot as Grant Nelson, Grant Nelson is gonna play as many minutes as he can stay on the floor for and was having a career night last night. The rotation as usual has tightened to 8 guys for league play, the best players get the minutes...unless of course you're Andrew Morgan, then your minutes go to Streit who provides exactly 0 value on offense and isn't a whole lot better on defense. We need Dez back bad, we were hurt in this one when DWT got 2 fouls, Dave tried to put Yoder in but Massner absolutely abused him guarding him and Rosner lit him on on the other end and we ended up having to play Miller at the point and that's not where he provides the most value. 10 first half turnovers and 1-17 from 3 isn't gonna win many games, teams are going to double Grant or go zone like we saw a bit in the 2nd half and we need some guys that can hit the 3 to shoot them out of it or we are in trouble.
    "We need Dez back bad"

Lol! That about sums everything up for me
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    "We need Dez back bad"

Lol! That about sums everything up for me
    I actually really like Dez's game, I thought he shoulda been playing more last year. Great defensive player, attacks the rim well, handles the ball very well and can be relied on to bring it up himself under pressure. People like to hate on him cuz he's terrible from 3 but he does everything else well. Having him to help defend Rosner last night would've made a big difference. Pretty sure Rosner made 3 of his 4 3's while Yoder was on him and Yoder only played 8 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
    I actually really like Dez's game, I thought he shoulda been playing more last year. Great defensive player, attacks the rim well, handles the ball very well and can be relied on to bring it up himself under pressure. People like to hate on him cuz he's terrible from 3 but he does everything else well. Having him to help defend Rosner last night would've made a big difference. Pretty sure Rosner made 3 of his 4 3's while Yoder was on him and Yoder only played 8 minutes.
    Sorry I was just remembering back to the time when we were playing our superstar small forward at point guard instead of PG Dez. And now we need Dez back because he's apparently going to turn things around for us.

Lulz

And look I respect Dez for staying. More than can be said for a lot of other players under Richman. Seeing how he treats his players I know I wouldn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Andrew Morgan on his computer this morning: https://tinyurl.com/2lrzps2t
    Haha. Sad.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Kujava23 View Post
    Very similar when DYLAN frecking Miller started more games than Dexter Werner---in Dexter's SR YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Richyyyyyy
    Its little different though becasue Dex still actually got starter mintues, just came off the bench. If Morgan came off bench but still got starter minutes I wouldnt be as annoyed by by it but thats not whats happening.

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Well....he only avgeraged 24.6 mpg...5th highest on team