Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Can we get him back

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Can we get him back

If the stars aligned in the future, would Messingham come back as OC? I mean that offense was the real deal!!!
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Default Re: Can we get him back

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    If the stars aligned in the future, would Messingham come back as OC? I mean that offense was the real deal!!!
    Mess as OC those were the glory days.

Doubt he would leave the Big10.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Where is he at now? Never heard anything after he was relieved of his duties at KState.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Where is he at now? Never heard anything after he was relieved of his duties at KState.
    Good question, if only there was a search engine out there that could provide an answer…
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Illinois..........
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

No thanks. At a school like NDSU, you want guys on the way up.

If you want fat kids at prom (happy to be there), there is a school an hour north for that
    College of Business Alumnus

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    No thanks. At a school like NDSU, you want guys on the way up.

If you want fat kids at prom (happy to be there), there is a school an hour north for that
    Fire Hedberg, got it.
    Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Youngstown is the Grand Forks of Ohio.

it seems to take t roehl a little bit to loosen a D up and/or figure it out but once he does its katy barr the door baby like a dog with a bone he is relenless in the punishment and i wouldnt trade that 4 any of our previous OCs who liked to play footsie and also it fits entz philosophy like a perfect 1-2 punch ... the only team that won a game this season after facing the RPO (run power often) is the jacks vs kliemans last season with a team for the ages the opponents were 6-4 the following week and not remembering perfectly but theres been some solid Ds that came thru the dome this season samford wasnt a joke ... also take into account the various injuries and ive learned to love kobe for the persistence and clutch factor hes becoming an all-timer in my book but i consider him a 3rd string tailback on this team rolls rode with him all year long and thats pay huge dividens right now the dude knows exactly what hes doing and its fun 2 watch the TOP (time of physicallity)

that arizona game was prolly my all-time favorite FBS and i didnt even attend it t roehl absolutley embarrased that defense they had no answers part of the reason that coach had some sort of a kiniption at the end was because i think he was ready to throw in the towl talk about an ass whoopin sayyyyyyyy that arizona coach dont like that!