Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Frisco RIVALRY GAME Pregame Thread

Default Re: Frisco RIVALRY GAME Pregame Thread

Quote Originally Posted by BiZon22 View Post
    Honestly not surprised. This rivalry is real. I remember going to brookings in college and it wasn’t a friendly buy you a drink and talk some friendly trash rivalry, there is some legit hatred.
    They once threw a coke at someone and this was at a bball game in 2010?

It's been said on this thread and over on AGS plenty but my main thoughts going into this game:

1. Really proud of this team for clawing their way to the championship in a "down year" and with so many critical injuries. But.....
    2. I just don't see how we win this game without some really fortunate bounces of the ball. We'll need rare special teams TDs or defensive TDs caused by a substantial difference in the turnover margin (thinking +3 or better). Let's hope that Bison culture and championship pedigree can pull a lot of weight.

I hate the idea of SDSU winning a championship and even more so at our expense but their squad would be very deserving this year and I don't think I'll be as annoyed as previously expected. This is the "weakest" NDSU squad of the championship run but I've enjoyed watching them this year and am excited to cheer them on as certain underdogs. If we manage to win this game it would be, without question, my favorite of the 10. Go Bison!
    Rixen

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BISONBRI53 View Post
    Anyone hear of a fight Wednesday night between Bison fans and Jack fans? I think Wild Pitch... Kicked the Jackass out and apparently only Bison fans allowed in during the weekend...

Bunny fan wanders into a Bison tramp bar . . . what could go wrong?
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

Quote Originally Posted by cbline View Post
    Kobe is a "go" after his hand injury versus UIW.

https://www.inforum.com/sports/bison...-in-semifinals
    Also from that article:

NDSU running back TaMerik Williams and wide receiver RaJa Nelson both missed the FCS semifinals after suffering lower-leg injuries in the quarterfinals against Samford. Johnson said he expects both Williams and Nelson to return for the national championship game.

“When we can get guys back, it’s always a great thing," Johnson said. "You can do a lot more offensively when you have more of your weapons back on the field. ... Having TaMerik back (will) add depth to the run game, getting RaJa back as well."

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Also from that article:
    Interesting. Two names that were not listed on the 2 deep are playing? And this is Kobe talking about other offensive guys…could some Moestarts be available as well on the other side of the ball?
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Bison win by 10. Bison look loose and ready to go, Jacks look tight. Cam is due for a big game, and I think our FB's who aren't named Hunter Luepke do some special things. TK Marshall stakes his claim in Bison football history. But most importantly, the defense plays its best game of the year. I can't wait to celebrate our 10th Natty.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    They once threw a coke at someone and this was at a bball game in 2010?
    happened to Ming & Heckler on our party bus trip... let's just say that arena didn't know what hit it when us 20+ Bison fans waltzed in.

and yes to fight at wild pitch. f the bunnies fan. you don't disrespect the ladies wearing NDSU gear. nope. we will Dallas Goedert that ass!!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by Rixen View Post
    It's been said on this thread and over on AGS plenty but my main thoughts going into this game:

1. Really proud of this team for clawing their way to the championship in a "down year" and with so many critical injuries. But.....
    2. I just don't see how we win this game without some really fortunate bounces of the ball. We'll need rare special teams TDs or defensive TDs caused by a substantial difference in the turnover margin (thinking +3 or better). Let's hope that Bison culture and championship pedigree can pull a lot of weight.

I hate the idea of SDSU winning a championship and even more so at our expense but their squad would be very deserving this year and I don't think I'll be as annoyed as previously expected. This is the "weakest" NDSU squad of the championship run but I've enjoyed watching them this year and am excited to cheer them on as certain underdogs. If we manage to win this game it would be, without question, my favorite of the 10. Go Bison!
    Lol we are no where near needing a 3+ TO margin to win this game. Funny how scared some folks are of SDSU. Yeesh.

Give your head a wobble and get behind the team. Backs against the wall!
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Anyone at Scruff’s, Ringo’s, Bottle Rockets? Worth it to head down there? What’s the atmosphere
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

NDSUBowler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

At Knock Out. Couple tables of Jacks fans that got lost and ended up here.