Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Frisco RIVALRY GAME Pregame Thread

Default Re: Frisco RIVALRY GAME Pregame Thread

maybe the socon refs will be excited to ref 2 big time opponents..

Indy. go do some film work, we gotta see thier tendencies.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Anonymous coaches opinions regarding natty winner.

Spoiler alert: predominantly SDSU

https://herosports.com/fcs-champions...u-winner-bzbz/
    Don't believe everything you think.

Mr Pep Band is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    The officiating crew will be out of the SOCON: https://twitter.com/SamHerderFCS/sta...39209394982914

Still wish they would/could assign an MVFC crew when two MVFC teams meet in the playoffs - makes me nervous that these SOCON refs won't be prepared for the physicality these teams play with and will needlessly implant themselves into the game.
    Good. SoCon seems to be one of the more physical conferences outside the valley, well at least they used to be with Georgia Southern and App State. Better then Southland or OVC at least.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Anonymous coaches opinions regarding natty winner.

Spoiler alert: predominantly SDSU

https://herosports.com/fcs-champions...u-winner-bzbz/
    Nice. Bison win. Good luck beating a Bison team twice in a season.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Nice. Bison win. Good luck beating a Bison team twice in a season.
    As Sam mentions in the article, the last time the Bison were underdogs was in 2016 heading into Kinnick Stadium. It is an unfamiliar role for them. I am eager to see how it fuels.
    Don't believe everything you think.

As Sam mentions in the article, the last time the Bison were underdogs was in 2016 heading into Kinnick Stadium. It is an unfamiliar role for them. I am eager to see how it fuels.
    I agree. SDSU is certainly capable of slowing us down and matches our physicality well. I am expecting a tight game and we get it done in the end. Force Gronowski to have to win it.

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

This is shaping up to be one of the most anticipated championship games we've seen down there. 2011 might never be topped as that was the first D1 chipper. Both of the JMU games were pretty hype as well. But with us being dogs in a championship game against arguably our biggest rival....that should be enough to get even some of the Bison fatigue folks down there. I never pick against the Bison, ever. Not about to start now either.

Go Bison!
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Love me a Bison squad that has their backs against the wall and a chip on their shoulder.

Take out the horror movie of a first quarter against UIW and I think NDSU's playoff performances were better than SDSU's. I really think that first quarter is affecting a lot of peoples' opinions. I see the opposite, I see a team that took some huge hits and came back with a vengeance. On the flip side, people somehow forget that SDSU got dominated for 3 quarters by Holy Cross.

We're certainly the underdogs - especially with the injuries - but I don't think that matters much. I am curious if Stig plays it safe thinking he's got the better squad (similar to what we always seem to do...) or if he goes for broke knowing this is likely the most at-risk team NDSU has brought to Frisco.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Now that I think of it, I think we were underdogs to one of the JMU teams. Cant remember which year.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Love me a Bison squad that has their backs against the wall and a chip on their shoulder.

Take out the horror movie of a first quarter against UIW and I think NDSU's playoff performances were better than SDSU's. I really think that first quarter is affecting a lot of peoples' opinions. I see the opposite, I see a team that took some huge hits and came back with a vengeance. On the flip side, people somehow forget that SDSU got dominated for 3 quarters by Holy Cross.

We're certainly the underdogs - especially with the injuries - but I don't think that matters much. I am curious if Stig plays it safe thinking he's got the better squad (similar to what we always seem to do...) or if he goes for broke knowing this is likely the most at-risk team NDSU has brought to Frisco.
    SDSU dominated by Holy Cross? Guess I remember that game a bit differently. Holy Cross was more hanging on by a thread until it all unraveled.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]