Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Frisco RIVALRY GAME Pregame Thread

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Frisco RIVALRY GAME Pregame Thread

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post
    For the record, they put 4 photo boxes on the screen during a timeout of the Iowa State MBB game on ESPN tonight and talked about the upcoming football games, including the NDSU national championship game.

ESPN just did it again on during the Baylor/TCU MBB game. Even made reference to the FCS championship as a "border war." Glad to see some promotion. The FCS championship game makes for great TV. It is either a really good game or it plays into your championship tradition. Both are good TV, especially with your fan presence in Frisco.
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post
    ESPN just did it again on during the Baylor/TCU MBB game. Even made reference to the FCS championship as a "border war." Glad to see some promotion. The FCS championship game makes for great TV. It is either a really good game or it plays into your championship tradition. Both are good TV, especially with your fan presence in Frisco.
    Last night Fran Fraschilla said SDSU is in Billings, SD lol

Quote Originally Posted by HillsboroBison View Post
    https://herosports.com/fcs-pre-champ...n-frisco-dsds/

Sam Herder says there will not be a BBQ bowl this year. But how will we know who the best bowler or fastest eater is?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    that's dumb.

Everyone to WIld Pitch!!! they just invited us all https://www.instagram.com/p/CnBKK1Eu...d=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    that's dumb.

Everyone to WIld Pitch!!! they just invited us all https://www.instagram.com/p/CnBKK1Eu...d=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
    They asked previous years finals participants to give input and the decision was made off that. Hmm wonder who would be on that list.

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

Common on Bison!! I wish them the best with a game plan with no conservative ways and they go out and leave every play on the field. I hope the football Gods are with them for a perfect game and for a game that goes our way.

Go Bison Go!!!

Side Note: I got a new Bison T-shirt for Christmas, and I about got it wore out already, but I will be wearing Sunday. Lol

Maybe I missed it, but has anyone seen anything about the team walk into the stadium? I don't think they did it last year but was hoping they'd bring it back.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

DakotaOkie is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

This listed on Hero Sports:

On gameday, each squad will have a “team walk” into Toyota Stadium Sunday morning upon its arrival. This resumption of a pre-pandemic tradition is sure to draw raucous fan support from jammed tailgate lots ahead of a rivalry-enhanced national championship.

All times central:
    10:25-10:35 AM – North Dakota State team walk, Toyota Stadium Gold Lot

10:45-10:55 AM – South Dakota State team walk, Toyota Stadium Gold Lot

Predictions from College Football News

https://collegefootballnews.com/2023...h-dakota-state

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    Maybe I missed it, but has anyone seen anything about the team walk into the stadium? I don't think they did it last year but was hoping they'd bring it back.
    10:45 sounds like
    “Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't” - Jerry Rice

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    https://twitter.com/ndsufootball/sta...RhX1aDmqUywncg

NDSU football just tweeted it has moved to 10:15 now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk