Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 LastLast

Thread: Roll Call - Frisco 2023! Let's Goooooo

BigHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Roll Call - Frisco 2023! Let's Goooooo

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    I think they've only done it when the demand for tickets on the secondary market was high. I did see posts where people were commenting on SRO tickets being available in ticket exchanges, but I don't believe any have been made available. Brokers often advertise speculative tickets and then go out and find them if someone buys.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
    i've noticed that sketchiness before also. Brokers will try to sell the SRO's a day or two before they get released and then purchase them to fill the orders. If NCAA doesn't release SROs this year, going to be some pissed off buyers unable to attend.

Quote Originally Posted by BigHorns View Post
    i've noticed that sketchiness before also. Brokers will try to sell the SRO's a day or two before they get released and then purchase them to fill the orders. If NCAA doesn't release SROs this year, going to be some pissed off buyers unable to attend.
    I'm going to the game and just want an SRO. Last year I bought one at the stadium the day of...$75. So you're saying that SROs I see for sale on stubhub right now (cheapest is $109) is a phony ticket that I might not receive?

NDSUBowler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by DCinOK View Post
    I'm going to the game and just want an SRO. Last year I bought one at the stadium the day of...$75. So you're saying that SROs I see for sale on stubhub right now (cheapest is $109) is a phony ticket that I might not receive?
    Perfect timing, SRO tix go on sale at noon tomorrow for $85

https://twitter.com/CraigHaley/statu...14163353128960

Just got the email. SRO on sale tomorrow at 1pm ET

I know a broker from Missoula Montana who says that ticket sales were not as good this year as last year. He had 50 tickets and he sold 30 tickets for $300-$500 each. A couple days ago he still had 20 tickets. He just asked me when the SRO tickets are going on sale… now the prices will go down even more.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    I know a broker from Missoula Montana who says that ticket sales were not as good this year as last year. He had 50 tickets and he sold 30 tickets for $300-$500 each. A couple days ago he still had 20 tickets. He just asked me when the SRO tickets are going on sale… now the prices will go down even more.
    Lol @ those on the bunny board who said they paid hundreds of dollars for tickets on the exchange and then couldn't make the travel work out. Now they're trying to sell them for double face to their own people. #facepalm

They'd be even more mad if they found out you can buy tix for $25 on your way into the stadium every year. Just gotta wait
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Tickets now in my AXS app!

533 In a row

My allotment tickets are in section 109.

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Tickets now in my AXS app!
    Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    My allotment tickets are in section 109.
    I hope you both found the AXS app to be as easy as Thunderstruck Makers very own Meet 'n Greet Mobile ticketing system!

But I very much doubt it.

Thunderstruck Makers Mobile Ticketing System http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...73#post1554973

Quote Originally Posted by NEBison View Post
    My wife and I will be there. Flying out of Omaha Friday afternoon.
    Anybody know this guy? Im trying to get in touch with him.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."