Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Roll Call - Frisco 2023! Let's Goooooo

Default Re: Roll Call - Frisco 2023! Let's Goooooo

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    not there, I got nothing.
    All I have is my confirmation of the application submission.
    Did you check in your goBison account, under season ticket renewals?
    My information (invoice for the tickets) was right there. I have not received any emails retickets, & yes I checked the junk folder.

Quote Originally Posted by JordonH View Post
    It’s been a couple years . Does a majority of people still party at the bars in shops at legacy ?
    scruffys ringos and sambuca yup.

twin peaks wild pitcb.tigh ends
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    Perhaps the debate is presale tickets versus allotment tickets?
    I think people have gotten used to the fact that pre-sale tickets will be sold later at a higher price.
    Allotment tickets… The ticket office said they had to decline many Team-makers.
    Then donate more and be in a position where one can make whatever decision they want. It is not a game of chance.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by td577 View Post
    Then donate more and be in a position where one can make whatever decision they want. It is not a game of chance.

One can do that, but others who have no plans to go but still request tickets to sell for major profit aren’t helping.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

BigHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    One can do that, but others who have no plans to go but still request tickets to sell for major profit aren’t helping.
    Helps raise the bar for TM donations.
    School allocation is limited, and always will be. Will always be many folks left out.

The answer for those that can't get them via the allocation is to buy the presale.
    Hell, even if you don't want to go, or receive TM tickets, the presale is a great investment.

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    Did you check in your goBison account, under season ticket renewals?
    My information (invoice for the tickets) was right there. I have not received any emails retickets, & yes I checked the junk folder.
    Yeah, but I shouldn't have to. I don't care either way I have tickets but they send emails non stop for everything else...this could be one thats actually useful.

Quote Originally Posted by BigHorns View Post
    Helps raise the bar for TM donations.
    School allocation is limited, and always will be. Will always be many folks left out.

The answer for those that can't get them via the allocation is to buy the presale.
    Hell, even if you don't want to go, or receive TM tickets, the presale is a great investment.
    Alternatively, doing what he is doing makes TM members look greedy, arrogant and “country clubish”, none of which are a good look. Also, the “sell story” has changed from “plans changed” to “selling for the good of suicide family members”. That’s not a good look either and raises suspicion on my end.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

I didn't get tickets last year when I requested them. This year I made my usual donation and then got an invoice that I thought was requesting my donation so I donated again. I guess my doubling up on my donation was what got me enough priority points to get tickets this year. Go Bison!
    Hail The Bison! The March Is Still On!

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Alternatively, doing what he is doing makes TM members look greedy, arrogant and “country clubish”, none of which are a good look. Also, the “sell story” has changed from “plans changed” to “selling for the good of suicide family members”. That’s not a good look either and raises suspicion on my end.
    The "story" never changed. You just can't read. Because going changed at the last moment, I'm selling and because of events over the last few weeks, selling for more than face value is now a motivation.

In the future, I have decided it doesn't matter what any reason will be, I am in favor of anyone selling their allotment for whatever price they can get for it. Those that have gotten tickets within the allotment have earned the privilege to do what they want to with the tickets. Fuck your feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by td577 View Post
    The "story" never changed. You just can't read. Because going changed at the last moment, I'm selling and because of events over the last few weeks, selling for more than face value is now a motivation.

In the future, I have decided it doesn't matter what any reason will be, I am in favor of anyone selling their allotment for whatever price they can get for it. Those that have gotten tickets within the allotment have earned the privilege to do what they want to with the tickets. Fuck your feelings.

Yep. You do you. Everyone is so quick to tell everyone else how to live their lives these days, especially online. Honestly most that criticize would do the same thing in your situation. Athletic department and the priority points system are probably the last people to be casting stones about trying to make cold financial decisions. Season ticket holders have been paying FBS prices for some pretty soft FCS home schedules these past few years. I know people that are season ticket holders solely to get their tickets for Frisco. That’s a lot of money. You can do whatever you want with your fucking tickets.

Btw, for everyone else: the only person who is getting “screwed” in this scenario is the potential sucker who decides to buy tickets for way over face value instead of just waiting for ticket prices to continue to come down. And honestly THAT’s the person to be frustrated with. That’s the person that makes it worth posting your tickets for 3x face in the first place.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*