Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Roll Call - Frisco 2023! Let's Goooooo

Default Re: Roll Call - Frisco 2023! Let's Goooooo

Quote Originally Posted by JMB View Post
    If I can find decent priced tickets, my boys and I are probably heading down.
    Won't happen until week of the game. Make your plans and wait for standing room only tickets to be made available.

Otherwise you won't be going or you'll be paying double face value.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Hello, I have extra rooms at the comfort suites Frisco, right next to the stadium. I won’t be watching Bisonville so if you are interested, please call me at 701-899-2578. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Check that, 10 others
    Check that, check that.

It will be my wife and I and 13 of our closest friends at our house in Frisco. She is a saint.

Gon' be lit y'all
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Only 3rd for me for a few reasons. Towson & Illinois St were the other 2. Wife and son will be their 2nd. First time he was 4 and met his favorite player at the time, Ben LaCompte. Now he says he wants to meet Dawson Weber and get his gloves….he has a thing about that. Has them from 6 different Iowa State players (season ticket holders) and one from Jasir Cox when WVU played in Ames this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone have a favorite area to stay in? I stayed in the colony the last couple times. Good proximity to top golf and knockouts sports bar but not a ton else. Thinking of trying a new area

If anyone is looking for a good laugh head over to the SDSU fan board. They are freaking out about tickets and the university allotment. Some think they have tickets when they really only submitted a request. Also are pissed they aren’t on the press box side since they are the “home” team.

http://sdsufans.com/board/forum/sout...abbit-football

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    Hello, I have extra rooms at the comfort suites Frisco, right next to the stadium. I won’t be watching Bisonville so if you are interested, please call me at 701-899-2578. Thank you!
    Be careful. I know somebody who tried to change an reservation to add a day and they tried to charge him 600.00.
    I called to modify my reservation by changing my arrival and it was 520.00 to knock a day off that was normally 92.00

Will be talking to the manger tomorrow. If they wont allow the modifications like they have in the past then I will just cancel all my rooms and go 5 miles south where it will be almost 75.00 a night cheaper.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Be careful. I know somebody who tried to change an reservation to add a day and they tried to charge him 600.00.
    I called to modify my reservation by changing my arrival and it was 520.00 to knock a day off that was normally 92.00

Will be talking to the manger tomorrow. If they wont allow the modifications like they have in the past then I will just cancel all my rooms and go 5 miles south where it will be almost 75.00 a night cheaper.
    I had the same problem. Tried changing my stay to Saturday-Monday and they said it would double my price. Said see you later and now staying down by Dr Pepper ballpark in Legacy Park/Stonebriar.

In for the 10th time. Will be bringing either 4 or 5 converted friends for Colorado (1 guy is from Watford City but went to UND)...
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Quote Originally Posted by HillsboroBison View Post
    If anyone is looking for a good laugh head over to the SDSU fan board. They are freaking out about tickets and the university allotment. Some think they have tickets when they really only submitted a request. Also are pissed they aren’t on the press box side since they are the “home” team.

http://sdsufans.com/board/forum/sout...abbit-football

Haha, let's trade sidelines with them then... I prefer to be on the "sunny side"