Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Roll Call - Frisco 2023! Let's Goooooo

Default Re: Roll Call - Frisco 2023! Let's Goooooo

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Be careful. I know somebody who tried to change an reservation to add a day and they tried to charge him 600.00.
    I called to modify my reservation by changing my arrival and it was 520.00 to knock a day off that was normally 92.00

Will be talking to the manger tomorrow. If they wont allow the modifications like they have in the past then I will just cancel all my rooms and go 5 miles south where it will be almost 75.00 a night cheaper.
    Ok! Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Haha, let's trade sidelines with them then... I prefer to be on the "sunny side"
    That was my thought too! With the way the weather has been in the past that sun is a game changer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by HillsboroBison View Post
    If anyone is looking for a good laugh head over to the SDSU fan board. They are freaking out about tickets and the university allotment. Some think they have tickets when they really only submitted a request. Also are pissed they aren’t on the press box side since they are the “home” team.

http://sdsufans.com/board/forum/sout...abbit-football

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Haha! Rookies

Also looks like they think they can bring cowbells into Toyota Stadium. Everyone, call your contacts and make sure they are called out specifically, along with streamers, on the prohibited list.

BigHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Also looks like they think they can bring cowbells into Toyota Stadium. Everyone, call your contacts and make sure they are called out specifically, along with streamers, on the prohibited list.
    Saw that, if the jack holes put one of those anywhere near my head it might get shoved right up their arse. They haven't figured out we own all the bars yet either.

Done. I saw that and immediately reached out to the Toyota Stadium security chief and the NCAA "game day experience" liaison. They assured me there will be no cowbells allowed into the stadium and anyone that manages to sneak one in will be immediately removed from the game.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

In as well for 4. First game I get to see with my son this year. We fly from Sioux Falls on Friday, and my son flies from Des Moines on Saturday. All headed home on Monday. As fun as driving was last year, I'm hoping that was a 1x thing. I also really like stealing airline seats from Jacks fans since I've had the seats for months.

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Done. I saw that and immediately reached out to the Toyota Stadium security chief and the NCAA "game day experience" liaison. They assured me there will be no cowbells allowed into the stadium and anyone that manages to sneak one in will be immediately removed from the game.
    The normally smooth game entrance process will not doubt be slowed down by all the idiot Jack fans getting caught by the metal detectors. We can be assured any slow down is 100% being caused by them.

NDSUBowler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by TNbison View Post
    Anyone have a favorite area to stay in? I stayed in the colony the last couple times. Good proximity to top golf and knockouts sports bar but not a ton else. Thinking of trying a new area
    Stayed in Addison first 5 years, stayed at the Hyatt Place next to TopGolf the last 4 and this year as well. Knockout Bar is a Teammaker bar and was pretty fun to stumble home from.

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The normally smooth game entrance process will not doubt be slowed down by all the idiot Jack fans getting caught by the metal detectors. We can be assured any slow down is 100% being caused by them.
    On that note, maybe plan to go inside the stadium a little earlier than one normally might. Last year was the slowest line we’ve ever seen at Toyota stadium. Not sure what the holdup was but it was ridiculous. Walked in right at kickoff, too close for comfort.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1