Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Roll Call - Frisco 2023! Let's Goooooo

Default Re: Roll Call - Frisco 2023! Let's Goooooo

I also received a phone call from them. It looks like the Pep Fest is Saturday from 3:00 to 6:00 in the facility by the Scheels down there.

https://ndsufoundation.com/frisco-2023
    Hail The Bison! The March Is Still On!

Quote Originally Posted by Castor Troy View Post
    I got my congratulations phone call, but no email, and I don't see it in my account. Where would I look?
    Check your Junk Email. That's where I found my annual rejection letter. Good thing I purchase in August!

Anybody know if SDSU has released their tickets yet? For those of you getting your Dear John letters today, remember that there are A LOT of folks that already bought tickets in August that are now getting their teammakers tickets (and even probably on the SDSU side as well). These doubled up tix will hit the exchange site in the coming days.

The third party market is always super overpriced this week. It starts coming down early next week and after they release SRO tickets midweek next week, you'll be able to get tix for face value again.

Hang on, solidify your trips to Frisco and just be here for when tickets are more affordable.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Anybody know if SDSU has released their tickets yet? For those of you getting your Dear John letters today, remember that there are A LOT of folks that already bought tickets in August that are now getting their teammakers tickets (and even probably on the SDSU side as well). These doubled up tix will hit the exchange site in the coming days.

The third party market is always super overpriced this week. It starts coming down early next week and after they release SRO tickets midweek next week, you'll be able to get tix for face value again.

Hang on, solidify your trips to Frisco and just be here for when tickets are more affordable.
    Your post in a gif:

SDSU informed their buyers who got tickets last week.

Quote Originally Posted by TNbison View Post
    Check your Junk Email. That's where I found my annual rejection letter. Good thing I purchase in August!
    I just went to the gobison site again and found the prompt.
    They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time it works, every time.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Your post in a gif:

SDSU informed their buyers who got tickets last week.
    Any idea on when those tickets actually get received by the owners?
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Any idea on when those tickets actually get received by the owners?
    Jan 4th. Mobile tickets delivered by NCAA to email attached to gobison account.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Lol no kidding eh. Everybody I know that's going bought tickets in September for 50 bucks.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Lol no kidding eh. Everybody I know that's going bought tickets in September for 50 bucks.
    Seems to me they were more like $125

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    Seems to me they were more like $125
    Their lying to me then eh?

Lardsin must go!