Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: Incarnate Word Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default Re: Incarnate Word Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    I searched for it several times yesterday without any luck.
    Anyone find Incarnate Word’s postgame press conference for the Bison game? It would be interesting to hear their perspectives of how this game got away from them, and maybe a little about their experience playing in the Fargodome. Or, was there some reason they did not want the press conference released to the public?

Bison4peat is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Nobody will ever top Georgia Southern. The Eagles started a club team in 1981, entered DI-AA in 1984, and won four of the next six championships (1985 to 1990.)
    GSU>TCU. Always

Quote Originally Posted by 1979 Bison View Post
    Anyone find Incarnate Word’s postgame press conference for the Bison game? It would be interesting to hear their perspectives of how this game got away from them, and maybe a little about their experience playing in the Fargodome. Or, was there some reason they did not want the press conference released to the public?
    was wondering this also also looking 4 montana------anybodye?

Quote Originally Posted by 1979 Bison View Post
    I always thought the postgame interviews were mandatory and released by the NCAA but I could be wrong on that.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Just for the record. The first Georgia Southern post game playoff presser was the funniest thing I've ever seen and it completely vanished off teh internets as well eh.

Lardsin must go!

I guess we’ll just have to live with the footage of the UIW mascot spraying champagne at their watch party after thinking they went up 23-0.

I also know a handful of folks that sat behind their bench and I’m not surprised that their postgame presser was deemed not safe for the gen pop

There’s probably a joke out there about the Word Incarnate being a little less family-friendly than the Word Written
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    I guess we’ll just have to live with the footage of the UIW mascot spraying champagne at their watch party after thinking they went up 23-0.

I also know a handful of folks that sat behind their bench and I’m not surprised that their postgame presser was deemed not safe for the gen pop

There’s probably a joke out there about the Word Incarnate being a little less family-friendly than the Word Written
    Those front row grannies can be savage though.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Those front row grannies can be savage though.
    We just lost El Chapo...

gavin2126 is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    We just lost El Chapo...
    Promise????

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk