Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Incarnate Word Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default Re: Incarnate Word Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    You mean the fumble we recovered?
    Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Must be, and that was confirmed on replay I believe.
    Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Lots of crying on twitter about the fumble but not enough focus on the million opportunities UIW had to win the game.
    Lot of crying about that call on social media, Egriz, Soo Sports and even Gopherhole. Maybe the TV and radio announcers couldn't hear the ref when he announced they were going to review the play, but they WERE NOT reviewing if it was a fumble. They were reviewing who recovered it. Must have been pretty obvious if they confirmed the call on the field that NDSU recovered in such a short review.

The bitching on Soo Sports and Egriz is hilarious. I think they hate us more than they like their own teams.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

The offensive staff needs to get together and find ways to make things easier for Cam. We win games by being more physical and talented but with our depth tested beyond anything I could imagine the staff is going to have to find some more creativity to beat SDSU or MSU.
    Bro it doesn’t get easier than some of those passes that were at least 1.5 lakes above the receiver.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by HerdThat! View Post
    Big ups to the crowd that was able to attend: sounded loud as shit on tv, wish I could have been there for that!
    I fucking love semifinals.

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Lot of crying about that call on social media, Egriz, Soo Sports and even Gopherhole. Maybe the TV and radio announcers couldn't hear the ref when he announced they were going to review the play, but they WERE NOT reviewing if it was a fumble. They were reviewing who recovered it. Must have been pretty obvious if they confirmed the call on the field that NDSU recovered in such a short review.

The bitching on Soo Sports and Egriz is hilarious. I think they hate us more than they like their own teams.
    YesYesHateFlowThroughYou.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by MontBison View Post
    Exactly. Entz is like Brent Bielmas handicap brother with a bad hip. Just a big overweight football guy that loves to yell but no one would actually hire except us. Then you got TR and you can’t even compare him to anyone cause that would be too insulting to anyone else. It makes me laugh no one has stopped to think shit we’ve still kicked some ass with these two idiots yet they never get mentioned as a candidate for a “better job”.
    My god. What is the record of these guys doing their jobs?

I'll hang up and listen.

Quote Originally Posted by MontBison View Post
    Lol that’s like saying the CEO of Microsoft or Amazon are all time because they are profitable today. Entz and TR have done nothing to move us forward. Remember how 8 years ago we named our score against UIW and we hosted game day? Go look up that score and then tell me these idiots deserve any credit.
    Yeah not the same UIW teams. Today the are a worthy FCS playoff team. That this comparison resonates with you is a bad look for you.

This Lindsey Scott is 5-11 turns 25 in June and was on 5 different college teams? has slippery little hands? yeah thats what NFL teams are looking for.. lol

The offensive staff needs to get together and find ways to make things easier for Cam. We win games by being more physical and talented but with our depth tested beyond anything I could imagine the staff is going to have to find some more creativity to beat SDSU or MSU.
    Exactly what I am saying. What worked for Trey Lance and Easton to get going, usually running QB power, doesn't work for Cam. It almost seemed like it made him more uncomfortable throwing the ball. He got the yips and the staff couldn't reign him in. Thank god he is a good runner or that was going to be a LONG game. I'll give him credit though, hell of a gutty performance by him. He is going to feel it tomorrow, good thing we have a few weeks to rest up.

The one long run by Kobe he finally didn't look tentative. If he went N/S like that every run, he'd have been a lot more successful. I think he has good vision, but it seems like he either doesn't trust his eyes or he doesn't trust his body/doesn't want to get hit.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by fmfantasy View Post
    This Lindsey Scott is 5-11 turns 25 in June and was on 5 different college teams? has slippery little hands? yeah thats what NFL teams are looking for.. lol
    He will be a CFL legend
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

MontBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    My god. What is the record of these guys doing their jobs?

I'll hang up and listen.
    Born on 3rd base. Gun to head 5 years ago I would have taken the Bison against anyone in the country aside from maybe Bama or Clemson. Today not so much. But your right has nothing to do with coaching.