Page 2 of 71 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: GDT: NDSU vs Incarnate Word (FCS Semifinals)

Default Re: GDT: NDSU vs Incarnate Word (FCS Semifinals)

The Sooner State screams "Let's go, Bizun!" Come on, boys...we've had rough patches this year...criticism on BV...but let's put it together and get back to Frisco.

I hope for a well-played game tonight with the plan to beat them played to perfection. I will be cheering the team on from Montana.

GO Bison!!! I hope they put it all out there and we get back to Texas.

Looking like tickets are going for free and 10 bucks already on the Facebook groups.. lots of out of towners not making it do to weather. The lady giving them to veterans even posted she has more tickets than vets that can go for free.. this is a slippery slope as fans will basically learn to hold off buying tix at all if there will be free ones avail day of the game. I still remember getting tickets back in 2013 from a minor sports coaches I was friends with and selling them for 100 bucks for every single game.. But this friday night semi final is still me favorite night of the year and We need to win this 10th title and focus on FBS.

Don't believe everything you think.

Won't be able to make it to the game due to the roads. Last time I missed a semi-final was Georgia Southern 2012. If it's anything like that game, the fans in the stands are in for a treat.

Having said that.... Bison roll -- 38-21

Scott wont catch us by surprise. We've already faced Zona and Samford. We practice against this offense everyday according to Entz. The Bison Defense catch them by surprise.

41-25 Bison.
    Last edited by ndsubison1; 12-16-2022 at 02:26 PM.

Road Warrior gonna get dropped off on top of the dome by a helicopter to make it through the wind and snow and then zip line down onto the field. Crowd roars and Incarnate Word already knows they are in trouble.

I have efforted and spirited away the UIW game plan should they go down two or more scores. It is as follows:

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by fmfantasy View Post
    Looking like tickets are going for free and 10 bucks already on the Facebook groups.. lots of out of towners not making it do to weather. The lady giving them to veterans even posted she has more tickets than vets that can go for free.. this is a slippery slope as fans will basically learn to hold off buying tix at all if there will be free ones avail day of the game. I still remember getting tickets back in 2013 from a minor sports coaches I was friends with and selling them for 100 bucks for every single game.. But this friday night semi final is still me favorite night of the year and We need to win this 10th title and focus on FBS.
    Bro look at the nd road conditions eh. It's a slippery slope to get to Fargo today eh. Weather related eh.

https://travel.dot.nd.gov/

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Bro look at the nd road conditions eh. It's a slippery slope to get to Fargo today eh. Weather related eh.

https://travel.dot.nd.gov/
    One Fargo radio station this morning was saying NDSU should be doing the $5 ticket thing based on what they'd heard about presales and I94 and I29 being closed.