Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Down 10+ Players...only 1 thing left to do..

Default Re: Down 10+ Players...only 1 thing left to do..

Quote Originally Posted by Herd View Post
    Please don’t put the word Portal anywhere near Eli’s name. Got that?
    this is true..... stay away klieman!!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    https://youtu.be/d-hDl6OALv4

win the whole f$cking thing...

https://www.facebook.com/10005762697...ibextid=Nif5oz

Injured WR Raja Nelson, RB TaMerick Williams, Backup QB Cole Payton, TE Noah Gindorff, RT Mason Miller, FB/RB Hunter Luepke, DT Eli Mostaert Portal WR Phoenix Sproles, RB Dominic Gonnella, WR DJ Hart, CB Marques Sigle, CB Britton Pascoe Questionable DE Spencer Waege

Jasir Cox Josh Hayes FBS
    Your Exactly right. Quit whining about being down 10 starters, F...it. Lets see the greatest story line here, NDSU finds other guys to stepup in ways they didn't expect and they play their lights out and we are off to Frisco. Get to Frisco and play their Asses off on both sides of the ball and TR makes offensive plays we have never seen before and pull off the most amazing NATTY ever done in the past 11 years! Trust these boys to bond and just flat out get the W tomorrow night!

I'm really digging this underdog role the Bison are in going into Frisco... give me all the doubters (I'm one of them honestly) picking/betting/opining against the Bison and if Matt Entz is sitting on that north endzone stage in Frisco at about 4:30PM on January 8th he can have his Rudy T moment:

I'm with Chaos in thinking we get rolled by the bunnies until I watched our post game presser. This is a tight group of guys and I have to think Cam will have a giant chip on his shoulder to make up for his UIW performance.

Never under estimate an underdog Bison team.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    I'm with Chaos in thinking we get rolled by the bunnies until I watched our post game presser. This is a tight group of guys and I have to think Cam will have a giant chip on his shoulder to make up for his UIW performance.

Who do you think comes back from the injuries to be ready for Frisco?

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Timp View Post
    Who do you think comes back from the injuries to be ready for Frisco?
    Everyone except Gindorff, Luepke, Sundell, Miller and Kava.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post

The bison don’t get rolled by FBS teams, I just can’t imagine any FCS team not named 2013 NDSU or 2015 NDSU that rolls us. The bunnies are good this year, but looking at sagarin compared to our old teams they are ranked lower than any of our title teams would they not? This SDSU team is not historically good at all.

Quote Originally Posted by BiZon22 View Post
    The bison don’t get rolled by FBS teams, I just can’t imagine any FCS team not named 2013 NDSU or 2015 NDSU that rolls us. The bunnies are good this year, but looking at sagarin compared to our old teams they are ranked lower than any of our title teams would they not? This SDSU team is not historically good at all.
    We aren’t gonna get rolled by SDSU. When is the last time we actually got rolled by anyone? SIU in “Covid” maybe. That’s not gonna happen with this team. Thinking this will be like ‘19 Natty with JMU.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by BiZon22 View Post
    Sagarin only has the bunnies favored by 2.61 points on a neutral field (will Frisco still be a "home game" for the Bison?) so he doesn't predict a heavy favorite.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Beating SDSU for a Natty with our 2nd Team essentially is gonna be sooooooooooooo delicious!!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?