Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Down 10+ Players...only 1 thing left to do..

Default Re: Down 10+ Players...only 1 thing left to do..

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    Sagarin only has the bunnies favored by 2.61 points on a neutral field (will Frisco still be a "home game" for the Bison?) so he doesn't predict a heavy favorite.
    @FCS_STATS poll on Twitter showed 65% of people picking SDSU: https://twitter.com/FCS_STATS/status...69527247765505

So far on AGS it's about 60% picks for SDSU.

Although let's be honest, pretty much everybody outside of NDSU fans are sick of the Bison winning so that plays into it too. Still give me all the doubters and "non-believers" pontificating, let's talk up SDSU and their dominant semifinal performance and talk down NDSU and their "lucky" semifinal win. The more I hear it the better I feel about Frisco.

I completely agree with Gindorff, Luepke, Sundell, Miller and Kava -

Carson Wentz came back without any eligibility left after a broken wrist and million or hundreds of millions on the line. Anyone think we could be in for a surprise and one of these guys makes it back? Could be huge for Bison nation!

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by northendzone View Post

Carson Wentz came back without any eligibility left after a broken wrist and million or hundreds of millions on the line. Anyone think we could be in for a surprise and one of these guys makes it back? Could be huge for Bison nation!
    Carson was not considered to be what he was drafted at at that point... He needed that game to get more tape... We talked about that for WEEEEEEKS back then.
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by northendzone View Post

Would not shock me. I bet Eli dresses and wouldnt be surprised if we got one more back.

Gindorff gave Entz the gatorade bath at the end of the game on Friday.... that ankle can't be doing too bad. Still, he's got an NFL future, even it's via the undrafted free agent route, to worry about. The only one out of the group of the 6 who've been out extended time that I'd expect to see back is Eli Mostaert.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Gindorff gave Entz the gatorade bath at the end of the game on Friday.... that ankle can't be doing too bad. Still, he's got an NFL future, even it's via the undrafted free agent route, to worry about.
    Just imagine how much higher his prospects would be if he came back for the natty, caught 6 passses for 87 yards and 2 TDs and helped us win it.

tolnabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MyOhMy View Post
    Just imagine how much higher his prospects would be if he came back for the natty, caught 6 passses for 87 yards and 2 TDs and helped us win it.
    His mom was on the pregame show with Izzo and Kolpack. They said he has a 6 month injury. So he is out.

Finding and Luella are the two players I can all but guarantee won’t be back for the natty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    @FCS_STATS poll on Twitter showed 65% of people picking SDSU: https://twitter.com/FCS_STATS/status...69527247765505

So far on AGS it's about 60% picks for SDSU.

Although let's be honest, pretty much everybody outside of NDSU fans are sick of the Bison winning so that plays into it too. Still give me all the doubters and "non-believers" pontificating, let's talk up SDSU and their dominant semifinal performance and talk down NDSU and their "lucky" semifinal win. The more I hear it the better I feel about Frisco.
    I might pick SDSU in a close game. Both teams are talented but the Bunnies are super hungry

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MyOhMy View Post
    Doubt that, Gindorff has been an incredibly under utilized talent in his time here