Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bison vs Montana

Default Re: Bison vs Montana

What ya doing w those 3 timeouts tonight? take them to maxwells & buy them a filet mignon?
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    What ya doing w those 3 timeouts tonight? take them to maxwells & buy them a filet mignon?
    Showing them to Matt Entz and saying we don't need no sticking timeouts either eh

They have a jar in the coaches office they put them in after the game.

Lardsin must go!

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

You can't go 9 minutes without making a friggin basket and expect to win...geez.

Wheeler Thomas had 5 fouls in 11 minutes dang...that is hard to do! That is like every other possession.

A missed opportunity, but what do you expect when you give up 56% shooting and go nearly 9 minutes without scoring a field goal? Yoder getting the 2nd most minutes is a head scratcher, and don't tell me he's in for his defense. Moody blew past him every chance he had. Yes, I know WT had foul issues.

Morgan was non-existent on offense and got worked over on defense. The first half gave me some hope, but the 2nd half was ugly. I've never seen a team dribble so much and not move the ball. That's how you go 9 minutes without scoring a fg.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013