Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
Maren Walseth happened, her NDSU teams were unwatchable and so fans stopped watching, myself included. Hoping people realize what Jory is building here and get out and support them, they deserve it. Landing the 2 seed is not out of the realm of possibility for this team and I think they can do it, USD is a little down this year with the coaching change and a season ending injury to one of their best players in Madison Grange, they are 0-4 since she got hurt and lost by 7 to the same Northern Colorado team that NDSU beat by 14.
You forgot to add DeHoff in there as well, probably not popular opinion but it really started the last couple of years of ruley as well imo. At the end of DeHoff tenure the teams were unwatchable as well. Walseth flashed for about half a season then devolved into even lower levels.

I actually watched the Minnesota game with the family and was intrigued as were my wife and son, oddly my 9 yo daughter "cheers" for bison but she doesn't take active interest in the current game on activities whether it's volleyball, football, wbb, mbb. She's just along for the ride with Mom and dad.

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk