Quote Originally Posted by Son of a Bison View Post
    Do they have a fan site?
    Yes. They do.

Ten char
    Don't believe everything you think.

Default Re: Samford Quarterfinals Preview

Quote Originally Posted by Son of a Bison View Post
    Do they have a fan site?
    If you call one poster who confuses SDSU with NDSU a fan site, well, then, yes they have a fan board.

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I have a feeling the "rare opportunity for sidleline seats" will be here again this week. I would probably do section 9 again because it is nice being close to the band. Plus there are more bathroom choices than the opposite end of the dome. I was there earlier this year and the line to the 1 bathroom was ridiculously long.
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    Honestly 33-0 vs Georgia is fairly impressive for an FCS. Georgia will probably beat buckeyes, Michigan or TCU by 30
    Yeah, except that Samford only had 3 first downs and 128 yards on 11 drives the whole game. They did cross the 50 in the fourth quarter once they put Crittendon in though = he dropped a 36 yd pass into a bucket.

So I was going to say that they really didn't do that great - but watching the highlights, Samford's defense actually looked pretty good and only gave up around 350 yards. NDSU is going to have to have more yards than that.

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

https://twitter.com/NCAA_FCS/status/...JGldnmrp3fYBCw
    Only watch if you have a strong stomach for excessive celebration. It looks like they just won their Super Bowl. Will they still have desire after feeling like they already won the biggest game in school history?
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

Quote Originally Posted by BisonHorns View Post
    https://twitter.com/NCAA_FCS/status/...JGldnmrp3fYBCw
    Only watch if you have a strong stomach for excessive celebration. It looks like they just won their Super Bowl. Will they still have desire after feeling like they already won the biggest game in school history?
    Storming the field in the second round... Bold move cotton.

gavin2126 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Yeah, except that Samford only had 3 first downs and 128 yards on 11 drives the whole game. They did cross the 50 in the fourth quarter once they put Crittendon in though = he dropped a 36 yd pass into a bucket.

So I was going to say that they really didn't do that great - but watching the highlights, Samford's defense actually looked pretty good and only gave up around 350 yards. NDSU is going to have to have more yards than that.
    Georgia had 479 yards total offense, 352 passing and 127 rushing. It looks like the FBS Bulldogs let off the gas in the 2nd half against the FCS Bulldogs. Georgia gained 334 yards in the 1st half where they scored on every possession except for the one that ended the half and built a 30-0 lead, and only 145 yards in the 2nd half where they punted 3 times and only mustered 2 FG attempts.

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by gavin2126 View Post
    Georgia had 479 yards total offense, 352 passing and 127 rushing. It looks like the FBS Bulldogs let off the gas in the 2nd half against the FCS Bulldogs. Georgia gained 334 yards in the 1st half where they scored on every possession except for the one that ended the half and built a 30-0 lead, and only 145 yards in the 2nd half where they punted 3 times and only mustered 2 FG attempts.

But they lost to Georgia and that's better than Arizona... Duh!

BigHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by gavin2126 View Post

Without checking, I'm guessing the backups were getting most of the reps second half. Thats not unusual when a FBS team gets a big lead, part of player/depth development.