Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Samford

Default Re: Samford Quarterfinals Preview

Quote Originally Posted by HerdThat! View Post
    I kinda like the is guy. Seems like a straight shooter, and not the BS political round about answers. Heck, he seems like he might even send Entz his first 15 sequenced play calls given how much he doesn’t appear to BS.
    He also just seems happy to be here, so I’ll predict Bison by 48
    You’de have to search for way not to like him. He’s just straight up solid. We need more of that in all walks of life. And he didn’t kiss ass like some would like—not me.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

While I'd love to be wrong, I think that this game will be difficult. I mean, ETSU wasn't easy last year, and I think last year's Bison team was better.

The resilience this Bison team has shown is off the charts so I think that they'll find a way to win this game though.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I remember this same thing being the case last year when ETSU came here for the quarterfinals (their coach asked the players to raise their hands if they had ever been on an airplane and there plenty who hadn't):

https://twitter.com/DomIzzoWDAY/stat...96457114959872

So this will be the first flight any of these players have taken for a football game (at least in their time at Samford).
    Etsu I believe was more defensive oriented and worse offensively than this Samford team. Meanwhile our defense is worse. Not as good getting off the field on 3rd down this year.

Their play-by-play guy was on Bison1660 and said that Samford should be ready for NDSU's offense because they play similar rushing attacks like Wofford and the Citadel...

Did we send 1990 game tapes to them?

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Their play-by-play guy was on Bison1660 and said that Samford should be ready for NDSU's offense because they play similar rushing attacks like Wofford and the Citadel...

Did we send 1990 game tapes to them?
    Lol.... hopefully their coaches feel the same way.

Samford players were making donations to Teammakers at the blackjack tables last night.

533 In a row

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Samford players were making donations to Teammakers at the blackjack tables last night.
    If that is their pre-game preparation strategy, it suggests a long night for the Bulldogs tonight.

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Good for them. Being able to play blackjack in any bar is fairly unique to North Dakota.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Don't they have meetings or a curfew the night before a game, even if the game is in the evening?
    It's OK to not be OK.

Good program funding model lol.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com