Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Ndsu samford 6pm espn 2 friday night lights

Default Re: Ndsu samford 6pm espn 2 friday night lights

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    I still don't understand why more fans don't take in these games where seats are available. Is it the $35 or $45 total cost for each? Are the so called fans in Fargo so spoiled that won't pay to go see a new team come play during the playoffs? The weather isn't an issue. The game time is ideal. Great Friday night activity for families, couples and single people! Locals should know the dynasty won't last forever so they need to catch a glimpse while they can. Question I have is since NDSU did not spend much on marketing NDSU footbal in the last 5 to 7 years, why don't they do some welll done big promotions on TV, radio and Internet to get more butts in the seats?
    SD
    There is a huge percentage of the people in the Fargo metro plex that couldnt give 2 shits about NDSU and their athletic programs.. Just as there are students who dont care either.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    I still don't understand why more fans don't take in these games where seats are available. Is it the $35 or $45 total cost for each? Are the so called fans in Fargo so spoiled that won't pay to go see a new team come play during the playoffs? The weather isn't an issue. The game time is ideal. Great Friday night activity for families, couples and single people! Locals should know the dynasty won't last forever so they need to catch a glimpse while they can. Question I have is since NDSU did not spend much on marketing NDSU footbal in the last 5 to 7 years, why don't they do some welll done big promotions on TV, radio and Internet to get more butts in the seats?
    The casual fans don't care as much. We've lost the name recognition in the subdivision, people have watched us dominate football programs with half the budget as us for a decade now, it's not as fresh new and cool to go to the games, etc.

Pick your excuse. Increased marketing would certainly help a moderate amount. We've been getting by on product alone and it's time to make some splashy changes.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    The casual fans don't care as much. We've lost the name recognition in the subdivision, people have watched us dominate football programs with half the budget as us for a decade now, it's not as fresh new and cool to go to the games, etc.

Pick your excuse. Increased marketing would certainly help a moderate amount. We've been getting by on product alone and it's time to make some splashy changes.
    Basically..... it's time.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post

I told ML last March at TM golf outing in AZ that the gameday experience (including tailgate, entrance issues, non-football in-game entertainment, food, etc.) needed to start matching the product on the field. They took some steps this year, but more certainly needs to be done.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

BigHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    I told ML last March at TM golf outing in AZ that the gameday experience (including tailgate, entrance issues, non-football in-game entertainment, food, etc.) needed to start matching the product on the field. They took some steps this year, but more certainly needs to be done.
    Agree, at $45 per seat people expect a premium experience.

For a lot of us the game is enough, but not as much for the average family spending $200 that has other activities competing for their time and money. Have to also consider that some will just throw a giant watch party at their house with a lot more comfort and better food.

more interactions w the crowd.
    NBA believe it or not is really good at this, especially in timeouts
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

The NCAA doesn’t have the best in-game stuff. I couldn’t get online through Verizon and missed having other scores on the ribbon boards next to the end zone where NDSU shows scores from other games.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    The NCAA doesn’t have the best in-game stuff. I couldn’t get online through Verizon and missed having other scores on the ribbon boards next to the end zone where NDSU shows scores from other games.
    Is announcing scores during the boring media timeouts or way-to-long official review times prohibited.

And, BTW, I’m probably guilty of taking up your Verizon space, cuz I normally have zero problems getting Verizon access in Dome. You must be unlucky, in that you are attempting access exactly at the same time Loser Chapo is posting in every fucking thread constantly.

Time for me to block him. I just can’t anymore ….
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

The Bison are going to pound Samford. Then, they are going to pound whoever wins between Sac State and IWU. Then they are going to go to Frisco and pound whomever shows up to play them. I just have this gut feeling that the Bison are ready to dominate here on out, notwithstanding the loss of key personnel. This is the year of next man up and let's coach 'em up. GO BISON!

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Is announcing scores during the boring media timeouts or way-to-long official review times prohibited.

And, BTW, I’m probably guilty of taking up your Verizon space, cuz I normally have zero problems getting Verizon access in Dome. You must be unlucky, in that you are attempting access exactly at the same time Loser Chapo is posting in every fucking thread constantly.

Time for me to block him. I just can’t anymore ….
    Deep breaths brother, deep breaths. Ya know, this retirement shit is hard. I’m gonna take a couple days off and go to this game. I hope to see you and all the rest of the Bisonville faithful there.
    Don't believe everything you think.