Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Ndsu samford 6pm espn 2 friday night lights

Default Re: Ndsu samford 6pm espn 2 friday night lights

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    That 11AM CT spot in the quarterfinals will significantly outdraw the Friday night games in terms of viewers mainly because it's on ESPN not the deuce and because it immediately follows College Gameday on a Saturday when there's next to no college football being played (Army/Navy is the only FBS game). Back when the title game was also on ESPN2 these quarterfinals games were the most watched games of the playoffs for NDSU.

But, like I said, as a fan I like Friday at 6PM better than Saturday at 11AM. Good for SDSU to get the ESPN game and good for their fans that they don't have to freeze their asses off after sundown with the 6PM kickoff on Friday that NDSU got.

I'd also think (hope???) that we're able to get more fans into the dome on Friday night vs Saturday morning. Seems like there's more events (youth sports, travel, etc) going on in people's lives on Saturday morning/early afternoon than on Friday. That quarterfinal last year vs ETSU didn't even draw 12k fans (NDSU's lowest attended playoff game since the Robert Moris game on Thanksgiving Saturday in 2010 I believe).

I would think the friday game will help attendance, plus it miight be the last game at home this year so people cant just skip if fro the semi final.. but likely will be another blowout.

Just watched Samford SLU ending. They stormed the field. Big mistake... BIG, huge.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    I thought it was Sanford at first and got excited.
    Their staff would probably be more competitive
    “Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't” - Jerry Rice

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Not Happy! We got pushed off the Mothership ESPN 11AM? THANKS STONY BROOK

Samford gonna throw the ball 50 times on us, we need our CBs to jump a route & make some plays.
    I like when teams throw and our defensive line is chasing their quarterback all day. Plus they are playing with their backup qb right now.
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

will it be loud enough to affect their OL?
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

I'm not even gonna go on thier sh.t proboard message board. that's how pud this college is.
    I should be proud of their name. but hell I might not even show up to a 47-10 blowout

I'm not even gonna go on thier sh.t proboard message board. that's how pud this college is.
    I should be proud of their name. but hell I might not even show up to a 47-10 blowout
    T-minus 5 days until “I guess I’ll be going. First row for so cheap it was like stealing. “

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    T-minus 5 days until “I guess I’ll be going. First row for so cheap it was like stealing. “

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    section 12 is a blast ..you got the band right there and drunk co-eds sneaking over and sitting there. highly recommend it!

these clowns want Band Smack?? LOL its over.

kab1one is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Why do you go to the games? You just sit at post on bisonville during the game, I can't figure out what you are watching.