Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Montana Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

BigLakeBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Montana Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    I'd say more like Cam needs to be better. The WR's were fine if you ask me but his throws were not very good. Needs to stop staring guys down too.
    I try not to be critical of the players as I think it is shitty to crap on 18-22 yr olds learning their craft and figuring out how to be adults at the same time. That being said, Cam is like Brock in that he has to be on time or he’s going to be in trouble. If he holds the ball too long he doesn’t have the arm strength to make up for it. Wentz, Stick and Trey had more arm talent. Cam’s a gamer like Brock but he has less margin for error. Today wasn’t his best game. He can be better.

Quote Originally Posted by BigHorns View Post
    This was the biggest test on our side of the bracket.
    Time to get Frisco plans locked in.

Biggest question is will we be playing SDSU or MSU for the title.
    Samford is a better opponent than Montana. Although worse against the run. Sac State and Incarnate Word could give us trouble if we dont clean up the defense

1) fun game
    2) great crowd despite size
    3) playoff mode has been activated
    4) its hard to be critical

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by BigLakeBison View Post
    I try not to be critical of the players as I think it is shitty to crap on 18-22 yr olds learning their craft and figuring out how to be adults at the same time. That being said, Cam is like Brock in that he has to be on time or he’s going to be in trouble. If he holds the ball too long he doesn’t have the arm strength to make up for it. Wentz, Stick and Trey had more arm talent. Cam’s a gamer like Brock but he has less margin for error. Today wasn’t his best game. He can be better.
    Roehl could make things a lot easier on Cam and receiving group IMO.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Samford is a better opponent than Montana. Although worse against the run. Sac State and Incarnate Word could give us trouble if we dont clean up the defense
    Sac State doesnt worry me at all. They showed their true big fluffy tonight, despite the win

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Kudos to Reed Ryan for ripping Mr Cheap Shot's (#55) helmet off late in the game. Well justified 15 yard hands to the face penalty that ended up pretty much offsetting anyway when Mr Cheap Shot retaliated. If Hauck had any integrity he would've pulled that shithead after his cheap shot on Waege... he was basically trying to start shit by leaving him in there.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Sac State doesnt worry me at all. They showed their true big fluffy tonight, despite the win
    Not sure how much I can really take away from that game. Weather, especially heaving rain, can be a neutralizer and cause some odd things to happen. Heck, Sac’s “running” Qb threw for 300 and their passing QB had more yards rushing than the their “running” Qb. At least I think that’s what I saw/heard while watching last 1 1/2 quarters.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Kudos to Reed Ryan for ripping Mr Cheap Shot's (#55) helmet off late in the game. Well justified 15 yard hands to the face penalty that ended up pretty much offsetting anyway when Mr Cheap Shot retaliated. If Hauck had any integrity he would've pulled that shithead after what his cheap shot on Waege... he was basically trying to start shit by leaving him in there.
    And refs weren’t calling holding too closely today. Had they been, 55 could have been called almost every pass play.
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

BigLakeBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Roehl could make things a lot easier on Cam and receiving group IMO.
    I totally agree. There are a lot easier routes and route combinations that would suit his strengths more.

...and the eight seeds are the eight teams that remain. Zzzzzzz.......