Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: GDT: NDSU vs. Montana (2nd Round)

Default Re: GDT: NDSU vs. Montana (2nd Round)

Lol!! Gris brag all the time on great their fans are and how they fill their games. Last week they hardly anyone at the game the end zone seats were empty. They say how they travel but they don't they are just a bunch of want to be.

Away games they have to have one of the poorest fanbase to follow the team. Terrible their whole program sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by sage View Post
    Lol!! Gris brag all the time on great their fans are and how they fill their games. Last week they hardly anyone at the game the end zone seats were empty. They say how they travel but they don't they are just a bunch of want to be.
    They had a respectable showing but could have embarrassed us with all the open seats. I think the majority of Griz fans knew they didn't have a chance against the Bison. Being crushed by the fighting vegans has given all be the most irrational of Griz fans an accurate understand of where they team currently stands in comparison to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Where were all the Grizz fans?????? I expected a whole bunch more.
    I saw quite a few on the west side, they just were scattered all over and not in the usual guest seats. The two spots right by my seat with Griz, they knew they could get better tickets…and then did.

Where were all the Grizz fans?????? I expected a whole bunch more.
    I saw maybe 10 in section 18. It is a long drive from Montana, especially if you don’t think your team is going to win.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    I saw maybe 10 in section 18. It is a long drive from Montana, especially if you don’t think your team is going to win.
    No difference than going to SIU. Or do they have an airport there? I think the seal clubbing they took from MSU might have curbed their enthusiasm.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

No difference than going to SIU. Or do they have an airport there? I think the seal clubbing they took from MSU might have curbed their enthusiasm.
    "Seal clubbing" LOL . I like that, 56. Gotta remember that.

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Yep, airport in Sanfranzoula.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Yep, airport in Sanfranzoula.
    Have to connect in Denver tho, for most part. No direct flight, and clearly not enough interest in charter flights. I’m sure MT prez and AD flew tho, why not just hook charter in?
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.