Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: GDT: NDSU vs. Montana (2nd Round)

b15on is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default GDT: NDSU vs. Montana (2nd Round)

#3 North Dakota State Bison (9-2) vs. Montana Grizzlies (8-4)
    Saturday, December 3, 2022 · 2:30 p.m. · Fargodome (18,700) · Fargo, ND

TV: ESPN+ will have exclusive coverage available to subscribers on ESPN.com and the ESPN app with Connor Onion (play-by-play) and Charles Arbuckle (analyst) calling the game.
    RADIO: Statewide coverage begins at 1:30 p.m. on the Pioneer Seeds Bison Radio Network including Bison 1660 and 107.9 The Fox in Fargo with Rob Hipp (play-by-play), Phil Hansen (analyst) and Cole Jirik (sideline). The network broadcast includes 1-hour pregame and 30-minute postgame shows. Streaming is available on GoBison.com/allaccess and the NDSU Athletics mobile app.

Tailgating Weather: Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 16F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.

Game Previews
    NDSU Game Preview Video
    NDSU Game Preview Notes
    Montana Game Preview Notes
    FCS Playoffs Bracket

The Fargo Forum
    Payton's Place: Bison backup quarterback has defined role in offense
    Game Day notebook: Bison receiver Green scratching the surface of his versatility
    McFeely: Five things to watch in the Bison-Montana game
    Bison Game Day: Javier Derritt's older brother also a mentor, savior

The Analyst FCS/HERO Sports
    FCS Second-Round Playoff Preview and Predictions: Top Half of the Bracket
    FCS Second-Round Playoff Preview and Predictions: Bottom Half of the Bracket
    2022 FCS Playoffs: Second-Round Predictions

The Missoulian
    Five keys to the game: Montana Grizzlies visit North Dakota State for blueblood playoff matchup
    Battle of the fronts: NDSU's offensive line presents huge challenge for UM's defensive line
    Heat from the Beat: NDSU beat writer Jeff Kolpack weighs in on this year's Bison
    Montana Grizzlies prepare for North Dakota State in postseason so far reminiscent of 2009
    North Dakota State Bison feature Senior Bowl invitee, running-game depth and stingy defense
    137-13 Official Bison GDT Starter

Default Re: GDT: NDSU vs. Montana (2nd Round)

LEEEEEEETSSSSSSSSSS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!’

BIZZEN: 33
    Grissel: 17
    “Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't” - Jerry Rice

Well, this GDT is a much appreciated sight!!!

I can't be there, but you will hear me from 500 miles away. I'm hoping we play a statement game today and kick the p*** out of them all day long. Run the nut right down their throats.

Plenty of tickets are available

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Smile Re: GDT: NDSU vs. Montana (2nd Round)

Phew!

Activate Playoff Mode!!!

Things I’ll be watching today include:

- Can the Griz adjust their blitz-heavy 3-3-5 defense to run blitzes, versus getting after QB’s dropping back to pass.
    Didn’t go so well against Montana State and their running QB’s……

- ……leading to does Cam Miller stay so active in running the ball. Perhaps even going all Trey Lance on Montana. How much of the power QB package gets used??? Lotsa Cole Payton??? Make the Griz stop it???

- Is Griz QB Lucas Johnson healthy enough to run??? Montana could sure use that……Arizona QB Jayden De Laura showed how to do that, will Bobby Hauck pick up on that film?

- Who is in at RB for the Griz? They lost one RB to injury plus another to the Transfer Portal. FR Eli Gillman would be highly motivated against the Bison. He is a Minnesota product (Dassel-Cokato) who the Griz recruited. I kept waiting for the Bison to offer, but they never quite got there. Gillman remembers……

- Who is in at TE for the Bison?
    Last edited by bruinbison; 12-03-2022 at 01:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Plenty of tickets are available
    I've got a single for free on the 40 if anyone wants it just drop me a note. Funniest Lakes short joke gets it.

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

This game can't get here fast enough. The Bison will roll the Griz at ease. Sorry to be pompous, but Griz will have no run game and they won't be able to stop ours. By the third quarter they will be deep passing every play.
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns