Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rare opportunity for sideline tickets available for Griz game

Default Rare opportunity for sideline tickets available for Griz game

For those of you who are unfamiliar, to get season tickets on the sideline near the 30-50 yard line it requires some huge donations, upwards of $1000 per seat.
    This weeks game has some pairs available in some spots the average Joe can't afford. Grab them, it's a unique opportunity.

This week should be a smaller crowd but playoff games are usually louder with 13k than a sold out regular season game. Thats because the hard core fans show up in the playoffs instead of the lame corporate paid tickets

https://gobison.evenue.net/cgi-bin/n...aller=&appCode

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Default Re: Rare opportunity for sideline tickets available for Griz game

where are all the western nodakers??? they complain on my social sites about not being able to get tickets. etc.

plus they hate Montana. get over here!!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    where are all the western nodakers??? they complain on my social sites about not being able to get tickets. etc.

I don't think "Western Nodakers" hate Montana as a rule, but what do I know I just grew up there.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Hell, I don't even hate the Montana football program. I think it's an interesting matchup against a historic program. It will still be a good atmosphere, but yes, there will be quite a few empty seats due to all the reasons that have been hashed over.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    I don't think "Western Nodakers" hate Montana as a rule, but what do I know I just grew up there.
    Typical Minnesotan thinking we hate Montana. [emoji3]

That's just a story we tell them to hide the real truth especially in western nodak. Rofl

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

He wouldn't know the truth if it bit him in the ass!
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    For those of you who are unfamiliar, to get season tickets on the sideline near the 30-50 yard line it requires some huge donations, upwards of $1000 per seat.
    This weeks game has some pairs available in some spots the average Joe can't afford. Grab them, it's a unique opportunity.

This week should be a smaller crowd but playoff games are usually louder with 13k than a sold out regular season game. Thats because the hard core fans show up in the playoffs instead of the lame corporate paid tickets

https://gobison.evenue.net/cgi-bin/n...aller=&appCode
    I know this seems odd to some but I think the best seats are center endzone 1/3 of the way up. You can see the offensive and defensive lines perfectly and watch plays unfold. Every time I think the grass is greener on the sidelines, I end up looking at the screens after every play to understand what just unfolded. Extra bonus is that the endzone crowds seem to be more active/vocal which I enjoy. Put me with the peasants anyday! Today I bought section 9 tickets. It is the rowdyest section of all.
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

Hell, I don't even hate the Montana football program. I think it's an interesting matchup against a historic program. It will still be a good atmosphere, but yes, there will be quite a few empty seats due to all the reasons that have been hashed over.
    100% agreed. Much respect for the Grizzlies.

Dewey

NDSU_grad is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post

It’s actually Minnesota we hate.

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    He wouldn't know the truth if it bit him in the ass!
    He doesn't know anything he's just a blowhard keyboard warrior.