Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NDSU @ Eastern Michigan & Central Michigan

Default Re: NDSU @ Eastern Michigan & Central Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by BFKasper14 View Post
    Should have been on the floor, but why in your right mind would you could when you’re like 5 feet back from the 3 point line. No way they make that regardless. Whoever fouled needs to sit for a LONG time. Just stupid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A freshman that scored 17 points 5 rebounds and 4 assists I don't think so.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonVifte View Post
    A freshman that scored 17 points 5 rebounds and 4 assists I don't think so.
    Young kids make mistakes. Long term she has crazy potential

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Free throws...wow. 2 air balls? C'mon.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    Free throws...wow. 2 air balls? C'mon.
    Free throw shooting in the whole game was not good, which has not been a problem in previous games this year.

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

That call at the end of the game was one of the worst calls I've ever seen in basketball. Players try to pull that shit all the time when they know the other team is going to foul and refs have never once in the history of basketball given them a shooting foul on that...until this game. Most ridiculous call I've ever seen. It was the right decision, a foul on the ground when they aren't in bonus once they cross half court to make them inbound the ball again but I'm guessing she had no clue there was only 1 second left and not really any way for her to, bad break on that but if it wasn't horrible free throw shooting we aren't in that position. As mentioned above, hasn't been a problem area for us this year, just an off game for some reason.